Town of Salem #20

Gustav

Okay so I read through the thread and here is Eagles shit list:

@Juice @Mr_Hatter @Advantage @osens have not claimed

@N0HBDY claims survivor in a game that already has a jugg, exe, and pirate at minimum

@Jericho has investigated 2 people who already claimed their roles ahead of time

@Doomsday needs to shoot either omg or n0hbdy to prove himself

2 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@Doomsday needs to shoot either omg or n0hbdy to prove himself

So if Doom shot me and I protected or whatever my ability is called, would it prove both him and I?

but also waste a shot

Welp that sucks, just hopping on after work and eating dinner. So I'm technically a Survivor now, Barzal was my target as Guardian Angel I didn't expect the random Juggernaut kill. Figured since he didn't say anything he'd be safe 💀

Question: Why did the Pirate randomly attack last night? I thought we were using the powers for good? Killed a non-town but was this not discussed or did I miss something?

10 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Lol ok juice and nhbdy being survivor doubt

I mean it's not survivor, but GA turned survivor but yeah it definitely isn't a good look for me I understand.

5 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

How about town gives me a sus person and I take a shot tonight? Rather go for Coven than a neutral with defense like OMG.

Pirate doesn't have defense

35 minutes ago, Juice said:

Question: Why did the Pirate randomly attack last night? I thought we were using the powers for good? Killed a non-town but was this not discussed or did I miss something?

I went for EE since he didn't post anything at all. It was a conditional selection, if domg was Town I was going to target Nohbdy

9 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

How about town gives me a sus person and I take a shot tonight? Rather go for Coven than a neutral with defense like OMG.

I don't have Defense so I'll die, you'll get confirmed by "killed by Vigi", you lose my insight and vote for rest of game.

12 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Anyone who hasn't claimed anything at all should be fair game.

I had a big brain thought that maybe Ptyrell was Potion Master, revealed me night 1, and then knowing I was Pirate and killed Goli, he did the whole fake Psychic into Tracker claim to look super confirmed while really being evil. But I forgot he was RB'd last night so never mind that entirely.

15 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I had a big brain thought that maybe Ptyrell was Potion Master, revealed me night 1, and then knowing I was Pirate and killed Goli, he did the whole fake Psychic into Tracker claim to look super confirmed while really being evil. But I forgot he was RB'd last night so never mind that entirely.

You got me!