Town of Salem #20

Gustav

18 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

N0HBDY had too high of defense.

I was transported as well. 

I transported you and Adv. Last I had saw in the thread last night was for a transport to go on Doom so I went with that.

Sorry I've been less active during the holiday weekend. 

N1 - Hatter could be Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, Poisoner.

N2 - Forgot cuz I suck.

N3 - Doom could be Vigilante, Veteran, Mafioso, Pirate, or Ambusher.

25 minutes ago, Devise said:

I transported you and Adv. Last I had saw in the thread last night was for a transport to go on Doom so I went with that.

Thank you, it keeps the CL from being able to use me against town. 

I investigated the survivor claim as instructed. Checked on Juice and got the following message:

Your target could be a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

Psychic was obviously just revealed and we don't think there are any Medusa's in this game right? (I'm not nearly as well versed in Coven roles as Mafia). Amnesiac would be interesting but he could be telling the truth

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

I don't like any of these TIs whatsoever

fair enough. I feel like my logic has been sound so far, but I understand why I might seem suspicious. 

My theory is that maybe FLEX fake claimed poisoned and Coven was going to use that to "confirm" someone on Coven as doc until Barzal died, outing the real doctor. All I know is he came up as sus to me. Keeping in mind how good Flex has been at coven in the past wouldn't put it past him for a big-brain play. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

fair enough. I feel like my logic has been sound so far, but I understand why I might seem suspicious. 

My theory is that maybe FLEX fake claimed poisoned and Coven was going to use that to "confirm" someone on Coven as doc until Barzal died, outing the real doctor. All I know is he came up as sus to me. Keeping in mind how good Flex has been at coven in the past wouldn't put it past him for a big-brain play. 

I don't do big-brain when I'm practically drunk all weekend. Maybe you poisoned me and I'm just smol-brained cuz I haven't followed along until now.

Just now, MMFLEX said:

I don't do big-brain when I'm practically drunk all weekend. Maybe you poisoned me and I'm just smol-brained cuz I haven't followed along until now.

I do feel that lol I was out at brunch/a bar from about 10 until 4 on Sunday

2 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

There also most likely is a hex master out there

Theoretically yeah, but so far none of our invest claims have found that, though they certainly could be lying. 

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I am not too familiar with necromancer, is there an announcement made it the necro decides to re animate a dead person?

no announcement, but necro is dead, and a unique role

@WentzKneeFan036 the logic to me on FLEX potentially being hexed is two options.

One: He is coven or other evil, and faked poisoned. If so, we lynch (maybe Jester, idk, its always a risk)

Two: He is telling the truth. That means he was poisoned. If he was poisoned, why would HM have hexed him on N1 or N2 (since the doc wasn't known, the assumption was that he dies)? If they hexed him on N3, it depends on which goes through first, I'm not sure if sheriff or HM happens first. But even then, why would HM have hexed one of the only remaining people to claim that had some amount of suspicion on them? There are a lot more confirmed town targets that would be more likely to live longer than a soft-claimed TI.