Town of Salem #20

Gustav

I've been driving all day (coming home from memorial day weekend, still have another 3 or so hours of driving but stopping for lunch now) I don't have any directly incriminating info yet. I need to have some more time to look over the claims to see if anything I know could be useful. Just so ya know why I'm not responding.

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

According to barzal he did not receive a message saying he healed mmflex from being poisoned. Pretty sure he should get that message if he actually was poisoned right?

Has mmflex even been talking so far? @MMFLEXmight wanna confirm as that's highly sus.

4 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Getting jester vibes from him atm

I am going to Vote Advantage

to push him for a role, lefty and hatter are next

I'll be on shortly.  Just at work until 5 pm est so haven't been able to post.

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Would a jester really claim poison and that's it though? I think we should hear him out, and if he doesn't back up his claim we vote for him, as we just lost a lot of people overnight and I'd rather go after someone explicitly sus.

22 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

According to barzal he did not receive a message saying he healed mmflex from being poisoned. Pretty sure he should get that message if he actually was poisoned right?

I don't think the Doctor gets any feedback from curing poison.

15 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Hi your friendly neighbourhood psychic here. @Ricer13 or @Doomsday is good. I hate even day results don't really tell us much.

oh also I'm poisoned so rip me guess I'll get to talk to the medium tomorrow

Maybe we can get the potion master to heal you? 

Coven! We humble townsfolk offer a truce! A ceasefire for the night, if you will heal our ill psychic.

3 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

So wait osens claimed N1 witched, and as far as I've seen nobody else claims to have been witched?

This is a great question. I haven't seen a witch claim for night 2. Anyone want to make a claim?

3 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Coven! We humble townsfolk offer a truce! A ceasefire for the night, if you will heal our ill psychic.

Your original 5000 IQ play worked, I pray it happens again 😂

6 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

So if we trust Berocka, and only one of us 3 is truly evil (Domg) then that would mean @Doomsdayis confirmed TK and ricer is...

It means at least one of you is evil for night one results and at least one is good night two results

9 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

6 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

So if we trust Berocka, and only one of us 3 is truly evil (Domg) then that would mean @Doomsdayis confirmed TK and ricer is...

It's at least one is evil. All three could be (N0hbdy keeps looking more like an Exe by the minute).

9 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

Ricer evil???

At least one of him and other guy are good. Both can be good.

52 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Okay so now that I'm done work (gotta drive home so won't be around for next hour till I do to respond).

I've been laying low to not make myself a target but I am the Veteran.  I'll probably have to protect myself tonight just to be sure Mafia/Coven (I still don't get this part) don't attack me.

Hope this helps and clears my name.

Edited by Advantage
To let everyone know I will be driving home and I may not be available for an hour.

14 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Okay so now that I'm done work (gotta drive home so won't be around for next hour till I do to respond).

I've been laying low to not make myself a target but I am the Veteran.  I'll probably have to protect myself tonight just to be sure Mafia/Coven (I still don't get this part) don't attack me.

Hope this helps and clears my name.

@Lefty_S