(S80) D - Tony Adams, TPE: 63

fonziGG

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hai @fonziGG,

Saskatoon is gearing up for a playoff run, but we need some depth on the blue line! You are guaranteed top four minutes and powerplay/PK minutes!

Quote this offer and post, "#SaskyBois," to get started!

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

FONZI 😮

Heyo @fonziGG!

The Yukon Rush are gearing up for what looks like a serious championship run this season. We have a roster brimming with community veterans and we are just looking to add a couple more pieces to fill out the team. While we maxed out on forwards, we do still have room for two more defensemen, and that's where you come in. We are offering you third pairing minutes. You could definitely play more minutes if you choose to sign with another team, but with that being said, the teams that offer you the top end minutes are not playoff-caliber teams. So it really comes down to what you want as a player.

I think we both know that you'll be gearing up to hit the VHL sooner than later, so this could be your one-stop chance to gear up for our playoff run and be one of the last pieces we truly need. So if you are looking to get big minutes, we probably aren't the fit for you. But if you are looking to potentially get a Founder's Cup under your belt in your first ever season, sign with us! 

If you like the sounds of this, quote my post here and reply with #FeelTheRush.

@fonziGG

For the love of everything holy, I need defensemen BAD lol. I have 2, you'd be #3 and you'd get maxed out freaking minutes because of it. We're not competing but have a TON of activity in the LR, a lot of good vibes, come to Miami and have some damn fun son! 

@fonziGG

Houston could still use a great defender like yourself. We are set to go to the playoffs but we are not a team that is set in stone. If you earn more you will move up in the depth chart. We can do some great things in the playoffs and you could be a real part of that. Hope you have fun but if you want in we would love to have you. 

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Philadelphia Reapers. 3rd pairing minutes. Big chance to go far in playoffs. We give you your own hearse car to ride around in, and you can hold a lot of things in the back of those. Heck put a hot tub back, there why not. Plenty of space to hold your included scythe and reaper gown too 💀

Hey man,

As GM of Mexico City I'd love to join up with you for the rest of the year and can offer 2nd Pairing Minutes for you to join the team.

We aren't a cup contender or anything but we are a great opportunity for you to put some points up just like the other 3 dmen on the team.

Obviously you know where to reach me if you have any questions.

11 hours ago, Juice said:

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

FONZI 😮

Heyo @fonziGG!

The Yukon Rush are gearing up for what looks like a serious championship run this season. We have a roster brimming with community veterans and we are just looking to add a couple more pieces to fill out the team. While we maxed out on forwards, we do still have room for two more defensemen, and that's where you come in. We are offering you third pairing minutes. You could definitely play more minutes if you choose to sign with another team, but with that being said, the teams that offer you the top end minutes are not playoff-caliber teams. So it really comes down to what you want as a player.

I think we both know that you'll be gearing up to hit the VHL sooner than later, so this could be your one-stop chance to gear up for our playoff run and be one of the last pieces we truly need. So if you are looking to get big minutes, we probably aren't the fit for you. But if you are looking to potentially get a Founder's Cup under your belt in your first ever season, sign with us! 

If you like the sounds of this, quote my post here and reply with #FeelTheRush.

Let’s do this thing. @Juice