S78 Team World Roster

Ledge

🗺️S78 Team World Roster🗺️

Pin on Think positive

You need your team to carry it with you.

#carrytheworldtogether

And now, for the roster reveal. I'd like to thank my AGM @Matt thunder for helping me out with the management aspect of the tournament. Onto the players.

First up, we have our goaltender, the man who will step between the pipes and be the backbone of the S78 Team World squad. Coming off a heartbreaking playoff miss after an incredible season with the Los Angeles Stars where he posted the second to best save percentage among goalies with more than 50 games played , he is as fueled as ever to capture that elusive gold medal. Give it up for the owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome:

DOUG DIMMADOME!!!!

@Esso2264

Our next player will also guard the net, and will be Dimmadome's partner as World hopefully cruises through the round robin. This keeper has had a rough season up in Toronto, where the team is thought to have underachieved with a talented roster. Nevertheless, he persevered, grabbing 4 shutouts and breaking into the leaderboard for GAA despite the lack of offensive success. Let’s hear it for the Latvian dynamo:

SIRKANTS KLAMASTERIS!!!!

@hedgehog337

Now, let’s move on to our defenders, shall we. Firstly, we have a pending retiree, a player who has decided to move on from pro hockey after this tournament. After a few superstar seasons with the Warsaw Predators, in one of which even recording 90 points, his age seemed to catch up to him a bit in his final season in New York. Still, 70 points from the back end is nothing to sneeze at (even if your allergies are bad). We’re aiming to send this man home with a gold medal to end his successful career. Please welcome:

LATRELL MITCHELL!!!!

@dasboot

Our second defender is the second Latvian on the team. He comes from an incredibly successful family of VHL stars, and he has so far more than carried the torch. He has won two Continental Cups, with Malmo in S75 and Seattle in S77, and is battling it out with Warsaw in the finals as we speak. He will be a key veteran presence in the locker room, and his 53 points this season also reveal his offensive prowess. Give it up for:

MARSHALL JAMES FROSTBEARD!!!!

@FrostBeard

Our third defenceman is actually on the opposite end of Frostbeard in the Continental Cup finals with the Predators. He has had a playoff run to remember, currently holding the 3rd spot on the leaderboard in defencemen scoring. He is also one of the older players on the roster, so his playoff experience will be of great value when the going gets tough. He is coming off his second point per game season with 72 total, and he’s ready for more trophies. Let’s hear it for:

VICTOR GRACHEV!!!!

@KaleebtheMighty

Our final blueliner was Mitchell’s teammate with the Americans, and had his playoff run cut short by the DC Dragons following a terrific season where he exploded offensively for 85 points, good enough to challenge for the defencemen scoring title, but falling short by a hair. He has had a whirlwind of a career, traded from Calgary to New York last season and never receiving any major awards other than the Victory Cup in S75. After the stats he posted this season, that may change, but before we get to the awards show we want to treat him with a championship. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome: 

KOSMO KRAMEREV!!!!

@Mongoose87

Finally, we have our forward core. The top six of Team World will be lethal, and it all starts with one Israeli player. One of the powerhouses on the star-studded Chicago Phoenix roster, he had lots of help, sure, but a whopping 49 goals this season argues that he’s a superstar by himself. Following elimination at the hands of Frostbeard’s Bears, he is ready to once again wreak havoc on the ice. Let’s hear it for:

CHRISTIAN MINGLE!!!!

@Quik

Our next attacker was once thought out to be fake, a hoax created by hockey legend Punch Imlach. But the Japanese centerman is very much real, and his opponents this season can attest to that. On a rebuilding Davos squad, he has had all the minutes he has dreamed of but has lacked teammates of his skill level. Coming off 86 points, we’re ready to give him talented linemates wherever he finds himself in the lineup. Let’s give a warm welcome to:

TARO TSUJIMOTO!!!!

@GustavMattias

Our next forward is Mingle’s partner in crime on the Phoenix, and what a trio they made, along with Team USA star Robin Winter. This player bested both of his linemates in scoring this season with a mind-blowing career high 109 points, nearly capturing the VHL scoring title. They represented Team World at the previous World Cup, Managing 8 points in 10 games in the round robin and a goal in the playoffs. But they’re back for more, and anything other than gold won’t cut it. Ladies and gentlemen: 

LEE XIN!!!!

@Blazzer

Our next player has, in fact, already closed out his VHL career, retiring from the Prague Phantoms this season. All that’s left for him is one last chance at gold at the World Cup, and we’re ready to give him as best a shot as possible. He is fresh off winning the Kevin Brooks trophy for most goals, with 48, in S77, and he once again breached the 30 goal mark this season, so it’s clear that he can fill the net with rubber. Let’s give a round of applause for:

JIM BOB!!!!

@jRuutu

Afterward, we have our second to last forward. Dimmadome’s teammate on the LA Stars, this player, after being selected 1st overall in the S74 draft, is coming off a dismal offensive effort in S78, with causes relatively unknown. He had a career high 76 points in S77, so we know he has the scoring gene in him, he just needs the right chemistry to bring it out. And that’s what we’re prepared to give him, with extremely talented players left and right on this roster. I’m excited to welcome:

PISTIL STAMEN!!!!

@DMaximus

Our final forward and player to be revealed on Team World is also a returning player, and recorded the exact same amount of points as Xin in all situations. Not unlike Stamen, this player is recovering from an unexpectedly low point total after breaking out with 93 in S77. And, not unlike Stamen once again, we know he has the ability to score inside of him, we just need to figure out how to get it. And ten round robin games should be plenty, as he has proved that he is very reliable in international play. Please welcome:

THE TERRIBLE TRIVIUM!!!!

@der meister

As the general manager of such an amazing team, I'd like to express my gratitude to the commissioner of the World Cup, and wish all my fellow GMs luck as we progress into the round robin. 

Also, feel free to join the official World Cup discord here to chat with teammates and trash talk other teams!

#carrytheworldtogether

🗺️

I have to say, I am impressed! I have always thought that MJF is nothing more than a waterboy for any team he plays on... Thanks @Ledge and Dairy , you rock! 

Great team, winning material right there! I know that we can do it! Let's go! 

Tacking an extra 12 TPE onto the ass of this baby

Wow that sounded unnecessarily violent