Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

40 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Having played mafia with Jericho in the past,

Ptyrell and Jericho confirmed mafia??

Fuck double blackout for me on day 2.

So, what we have now in terms of opposition:
Pytrell + Jericho vs bigAL

Aside from the rare case of two towns fighting against each other, big chance one side is bad. That's for tomorrow though.

Vote Doom

50 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Fuck double blackout for me on day 2.

So, what we have now in terms of opposition:
Pytrell + Jericho vs bigAL

Aside from the rare case of two towns fighting against each other, big chance one side is bad. That's for tomorrow though.

Vote Doom

I dont actually think bigAl is mafia, and I dont think he thinks me and jericho are mafia. Just bantering

20 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

I dont actually think bigAl is mafia, and I dont think he thinks me and jericho are mafia. Just bantering

Ha yeah just goofing but for real Jericho is big sus lying about getting jailed and claiming something skeezy like trapper 

So seems like now is a good time to reveal... I'm a spy, will below:

N1: Bugged BigAl (nothing) | Mafia visits Spartan, Doomsday

N2: Bugged Jericho (nothing) | Mafia visits OMGx2

N3: Bugged Doomsday (nothing) | Mafia visits Gusx2

and with all of the overwhelming evidence Vote Doomsday

27 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Ha yeah just goofing but for real Jericho is big sus lying about getting jailed and claiming something skeezy like trapper 

To clarify, are you saying Jericho wasn't jailed? Or that he was jailed and had a sketch claim? Because, yes if he was trapper, he should have placed last night.

20 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Also where is our other TI info for the day?

Osens already shared and I didn’t get any because I was jailed last night and Jericho was not

9 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Well i said i was jailed night 1, not night 2. I spent night 2 building my trap

Oh shit yeah you’re right, I misread that. No lies about who was jailed when, good catch.

VOTE DOOM

I can confirm that Large Albert was in jail last night--I tried to track him to see if he went anywhere because that would have instantly busted his Psychic claim.

This is not very believable, but it is the honest truth so I will get it out of the way instead of getting called out on it and inevitably lynched at some point.

I was not attacked last night.

This means that either:

-Barzal is lying and trying to frame me

-Al is a lone GF/Mafioso and, being in jail, couldn't attack anyone

-Mafia pulled off a big brain move where they assumed there was a Spy and sent two people my way without attacking...or just didn't attack and sent two people my way anyway. I only list this one because it is possible--I do not believe that it happened.

Berocka the investigator

N1: Gustav - Your target is a Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer

N2: BigAl - Your target is a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

N3: Jericho - Your target is a Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master.

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

VOTE DOOM

I can confirm that Large Albert was in jail last night--I tried to track him to see if he went anywhere because that would have instantly busted his Psychic claim.

This is not very believable, but it is the honest truth so I will get it out of the way instead of getting called out on it and inevitably lynched at some point.

I was not attacked last night.

This means that either:

-Barzal is lying and trying to frame me

-Al is a lone GF/Mafioso and, being in jail, couldn't attack anyone

-Mafia pulled off a big brain move where they assumed there was a Spy and sent two people my way without attacking...or just didn't attack and sent two people my way anyway. I only list this one because it is possible--I do not believe that it happened.

Well I happen to know that I'm not lying, and I think we're forgetting a secret option 4

24 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Berocka the investigator

N1: Gustav - Your target is a Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer

N2: BigAl - Your target is a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

N3: Jericho - Your target is a Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master.

Gus being PB? No Jugg kills, No WW kills, definitely a NK roaming out there....

Also interesting from this for Jericho who claims trapper when trapper is not in this invest result....