Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

4 hours ago, Ptyrell said:

Osens what are your results?

I'll be honest, I was expecting bigAl to come out today and say he got his exe win, as osens being the first psychic to reveal made him more believable. I'm not sure what to think now.

4 hours ago, osens said:

Goodmorning, Barzal or Rory is good! 

15 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

OMG - I was Crusader. Was on Berocka N1 and BigAL N2. I also attacked someone last night (although AL wasn't attacked), but no one died, so either the visitor got healed or they are a non-attacking role with defense

Based on my results, this was very likely to have been Berocka IF omg is telling the truth. It's possible that omg is just trying to mess with us from the great beyond, but if we have a Forger, this is more reason to look into Berocka.

He's probably asleep now so I won't push him yet, but if nothing happens today a visit from an Invest or something would be nice.

I am just checking in to say I trust Ricer and Gus the most. So hard not to think one of those three psychic claims isn't maf. I have a role but I've actually not yet revealed it. (No not even hidden in gif @bigAL lol)

I'm playing this game close to the chest though, chaos is brewing...

48ad5490adbd8c4bea7b40db0014e3a6.gif

35 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I am the Medium.

Here is my will:

Will:

Spartan - Jester *claims sheriff and OMG not sus N1*

MMMFlex - Lookout *ADV Visited Doom on N1*

Rory - Psychic

OMG - I was Crusader. Was on Berocka N1 and BigAL N2. I also attacked someone last night (although AL wasn't attacked), but no one died, so either the visitor got healed or they are a non-attacking role with defense

I did not visit Doom N1 so thats bs.

16 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I did not visit Doom N1 so thats bs.

Ricer did show in Rory’s “at least one of these guys is evil” list…

So I am here to defend myself

Berocka the investigator

N1: Gustav - Your target is a Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer

N2: BigAl - Your target is a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

They both fit their roles

I'm OK with Berocka's claim for now...but check out unknowns and keep us posted. 

@Advantage what are you? I'd be inclined to vote Ricer based on what you've just said but I think I have to trust you a bit more first.

12 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I'm OK with Berocka's claim for now...but check out unknowns and keep us posted. 

@Advantage what are you? I'd be inclined to vote Ricer based on what you've just said but I think I have to trust you a bit more first.

That's fine.  I am the Doctor.

N1 - Heal Ricer

N2 - Heal Jericho

I figured N1 @N0HBDYir someone who doesn't trust Ricer in the past may go for him so just in case he is good, I'd Heal him.

Wasn't sure who to go on N2 outside of some of the more vocal potential Townies.

So not only did I not visit Doom...I visited the person claiming I did.

Edited by Advantage

4 minutes ago, Advantage said:

N1 - Heal Ricer

N2 - Heal Jericho

I figured N1 @N0HBDYir someone who doesn't trust Ricer in the past may go for him so just in case he is good, I'd Heal him.

Wasn't sure who to go on N2 outside of some of the more vocal potential Townies.

Visited by ***

13 minutes ago, Advantage said:

N1 - Heal Ricer

N2 - Heal Jericho

Flex confirmed ADV visited by Doom. My bad smh

3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

VOTE RICER and I'd encourage others to do the same. If he's actually Medium a lot of people will have a lot of explaining to do.

I am medium I just am having a sloppy AF day. I promise I am town though. We will be down another number if I get voted out which sucks 

35 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I’m flattered but I’m not in this game 😂 sorry that’s my last message i swear