Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

56 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

VOTE RICER and I'd encourage others to do the same. If he's actually Medium a lot of people will have a lot of explaining to do.

Honestly...I'm inclined to think people have explaining to do. I actually think he's medium here. Which obviously opens up the door to some complications.

Changing my vote to DOOM.

I think Ricer saved himself with that correction and with Flex Will confirming it.

If any TP can go on me tonight, I would appreciate so I don't have to use self heal so early..cause I could be a target now that I've come out.

Edited by Advantage

20 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I think we roll with Doom. We need a win today.

I agree. I wouldn't have agreed, but Flex's actual last will is much more direct evidence of his results than someone claiming to know them.

UNVOTE RICER

VOTE DOOM

If Doom is somehow good I think Ricer should have a nice time in jail tonight but he's probably the one to take out today.

One very very slight suspicion I have...

Berocka never claimed to have been attacked (which he should have been if the results from omg/ricer are legit) and hasn't provided any new info as his results are just confirming two people who already claimed. It's very hard to find him guilty of anything at this point--especially since I do know he visited Al so there's one night taken care of--but keep an eye out.

Still stick on Doom for now; I'm just throwing some shade out there based on a very vague feeling.

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

One very very slight suspicion I have...

Berocka never claimed to have been attacked (which he should have been if the results from omg/ricer are legit) and hasn't provided any new info as his results are just confirming two people who already claimed. It's very hard to find him guilty of anything at this point--especially since I do know he visited Al so there's one night taken care of--but keep an eye out.

Still stick on Doom for now; I'm just throwing some shade out there based on a very vague feeling.

I wasn't attacked

16 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I wasn't attacked

This isn't necessarily against you then--could just mean omg is trying to screw with us. Was mainly just curious, though it means someone somewhere is lying I guess.

2 hours ago, NSG88 said:

VOTE RICER

Montgomery, the minor league baseball team I was rooting for, won 7-2. One guy made his Double A debut and his first hit was a grand slam. Good stuff. 

Are you keeping vote Ricer with Flexs will going against what Doom said?

19 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Votes for Doom: 5 (Advantage, Ricer, Devise, Gustav, Berocka) 

Votes for Ricer: 2 (Doom, NSG)

Where is everyone else? 

@Jericho @omgitshim @BarzalGoat @osens @Goliathus @Ptyrell @bigAL

Get your votes in guys...

Omg is dead

I'm sorry I'm trying to catch up right now but am also in the middle of dinner with family. I find it strange that mafia would forge 2 people both as jesters 2 nights in a row, including omg who had no claim up to that point. So I dont trust omg is what I'm saying. This whole Ricer/Doom/Adv thing is confusing and I haven't had a change to fully read it yet, but I'll trust the majority since I can't review myself. Do we have enough now?

VOTE DOOM

• Gustav locked this topic
  • Gustav unlocked this topic

As the sun rises on the 15th of July the town wakes up to find.... no one died last night. Would be a dull affair if it were a Dothraki wedding.

List of alive players (13)

@Berocka

@GustavMattias

@Ricer13

@Advantage

@Ptyrell

@BarzalGoat

@osens

@Doomsday

@Goliathus

@Devise

@Jericho