Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

4 hours ago, LucyXpher said:

1. Nothing against Mississauga, but I would relocate the Hounds to Quebec City.  It's odd to me that there isn't a Quebec team in any of the leagues.  Maybe they could be called the Voyageurs or something. I don't know, I probably need to brush up on my French Canadian history before I try my hand at naming a team from there.  But it seems kinda silly that there isn't one yet.  

2. I've been busy with school. I'm a college student so readings and papers have been occupying a lot of my time lately.  Studying English literature seemed like a good idea on paper, but in practice it can sometimes make a chore out of a passion.  

3. My favorite subject in school was always English/Language Arts.  I always loved creative writing, especially poetry, and I was lucky to have some great teachers growing up that really encouraged that passion.  I really just love being able to experiment and have fun with language, using word play, creating new worlds ands stories.  The possibilities are only ever limited by your own creativity and that part of it is really liberating for me. 

QUESTIONS:

1. Which VHL team has the best logo and why do you think it's the best? 

2. Besides playing sports, what is your favorite thing to do for fun or entertainment?

3. Your player is going out with someone for the first time, where are you going? And who is your ideal date?

1. Okay, I'm very biased. Currently, it'd be the Wranglers followed by the Prague Phantoms. Wranglers because I have a lot of memories with that logo and I just think the horseshoe and horse arrangement is so cool. But my goodness do I think the Phantoms have such a clean logo. The team colours look excellent with it. It's got some EDGE and I love that.

Of all time? I really miss the Reign's old logo. I loved that logo. The new one is really good too. It's cool that the Reign probably have two of the cleanest logos in VHL history (imo)

2. Oh jeez, I just realized that I have like no hobbies. I'd probably say playing the piano, drums, and just hashing out music in general is probably my next favourite pasttime. It's really fun, especially with others.

3. Seeing that Raimo is in Calgary, they are NOT going to the stampede... instead, Raimo and his date are going to The Living Room Restaurant. For Raimo, his ideal date would probably be somebody who else who is interested in sports.

1. If the VHL were to bring back the all-star game, should it be done by draft or conference?

2. Who do you think you would say your player's biggest rival is? (Can also do former players if that helps)

3. They just released a VHL video game! What did EA get wrong about your player? Which ranking did they screw up the most?

On 1/29/2024 at 7:52 PM, SlapshotWrangler said:

1. If the VHL were to bring back the all-star game, should it be done by draft or conference?

1A) Draft 100%, Would make it more interesting for sure.

2. Who do you think you would say your player's biggest rival is? (Can also do former players if that helps)

2A) My biggest rival is myself. My player just forgets how to play hockey sometimes and is fairly inconsistent. In my own head for sure.

3. They just released a VHL video game! What did EA get wrong about your player? Which ranking did they screw up the most?

3A) They definitely didn't account for my laser of a wrister.

1) How is your player performing roughly half way into the season? Does it meet your expectations?

2) For the people coming up into the VHL from the E, like myself, what tip or tips would you give about maxing player stats?

3) Do you think you could be a GM or AGM in these leagues?

15 hours ago, Ktoms22 said:

1) How is your player performing roughly half way into the season? Does it meet your expectations?

2) For the people coming up into the VHL from the E, like myself, what tip or tips would you give about maxing player stats?

3) Do you think you could be a GM or AGM in these leagues?

1. Surpassing my expectations, almost a PPG, one of the best +/- in the league and a potential candidate for the most improved player if I can take a slight step further to end the season.

2. Put all your TPE into checking because big hit = funny. Or idk just stalk the pages of players who have excelled and are a similar TPE to you, spend countless hours studying Simon to better understand the sim system so you can perfect your stats depending on the roster you have around you... and then throw all that out the window because the sim engine has no logic, and put all your TPE into checking because big hit = funny.

3. I have AGMd a bit and was a WJC GM, it is fun, I'd be down to AGM again but GMing an entire team for multiple seasons seems like A LOT of work and I think I'd just be tanking whatever team I GMed.

QUESTIONS

1. Will you be watching (or did you watch depending on when this gets answered) any of the NHL All-Star Games/Events?

2. Is cereal soup?

3. What should next season's theme week be?

On 2/1/2024 at 3:02 PM, RJMW said:

QUESTIONS

1. Will you be watching (or did you watch depending on when this gets answered) any of the NHL All-Star Games/Events?

2. Is cereal soup?

3. What should next season's theme week be?

1. I watched the skills competition and some of the games themselves. I really feel like the 3v3 format has led to some surprisingly competitive and exciting games, easily the most watchable of the All-Star games that the major sports leagues do.

2. By definition, I'm pretty sure it is a soup.

3. I'd love to see a theme centered around the VHL World Cup and other international events!

1. Which VHL team has been the biggest surprise, for better or worse, this season?

2. Do you think any VHL awards need to be renamed?

3. What is something that you feel is missing from hockey video games?

3 hours ago, Doomsday said:

1. Which VHL team has been the biggest surprise, for better or worse, this season?

2. Do you think any VHL awards need to be renamed?

3. What is something that you feel is missing from hockey video games?

1. Moscow, they have been amazing after having a little bit of a slump the season before, crazy to see the turn around.

2. Yeah, eventually, there have been countless players that deserve to be recognized and bring a new meaning to these trophies!

3. Gm connected, would be super awesome to see it brought back in a new and exciting way. Madden does it  decently well why can’t NHL

1. Who is your all time favourite NHL player and why?

2. Do you have a favourite VHL memory? Was it something you were apart of and something you witnessed?

3. If you could change something about the league what would it be and why? 

1. Uhh... I don't really follow the NHL in all honesty. I think I happened to watch the game where Alex Ovechkin got his 700th goal so I guess him? Alternatively, I saw that one zamboni driver guy be a goalie for a game years ago, so probably him.

2. My favorite memory is probably coming back. I was inactive when Hiro Renomitsu (way back in the first two dozen seasons) won my first cup, so that doesn't really count. I do remember coming back to make Apollo Hackett (who suuuuucked) and seeing a lot of familiar faces despite taking half a decade away from the VHL. That was really cool.

3. I'd probably change the earning system just a little bit to fit my lifestyle a little better -- more short tasks worth slightly fewer TPE so I don't feel the pressure of putting out a media spot every week.

1. Is VHL your first sim league -- and is it your only sim league right now? If not, where else are you simming?

2. 2023 was an historic year for gaming. Did you play any of the newest, coolest titles? If not, what were you up to?

3. Do you believe that a franchise and/or fanbase can be cursed? If so, what's your best example (and is your fanbase cursed)?

On 2/4/2024 at 7:57 PM, Renomitsu said:

1. Is VHL your first sim league -- and is it your only sim league right now? If not, where else are you simming?

2. 2023 was an historic year for gaming. Did you play any of the newest, coolest titles? If not, what were you up to?

3. Do you believe that a franchise and/or fanbase can be cursed? If so, what's your best example (and is your fanbase cursed)?

1 - No it's not my first one.  It isn't my only sim league either, I've been in a dozen or so, maybe more.  I'm in four right now though, two hockey and two racing, although the ones not called VHL are in their infancy, mostly.

2 - Not really, the AAA games lately have higher requirements, but I am awaiting some decent racing games coming up (Forza was a disappointment).  I stick to Assetto Corsa, F1, AMS2 and manager/tycoon type games.  Add in Dead Cells and Hades roguelites too.

3 - Yes I do, I live in Montreal.  Legend has it that the Canadiens' ghosts of the past keep haunting them for leaving the famous Montreal Forum in 1996.  No cups since 1993 (31 year drought) after 24 cups in, like, 75 seasons.

QUESTIONS

1 - Did your team do any deals before the deadline?  Has your team improved for a Cup run, or sold off assets for your team's future?

2 - Renomitsu's first question:  Do you do sim leagues anywhere else?  How active do you need to be to manage so many leagues?

3 - What are your favorite pizza toppings??  If you don't like pizza, what's up with that?

Edited by mattyIceman

2 hours ago, mattyIceman said:

1 - Did your team do any deals before the deadline?  Has your team improved for a Cup run, or sold off assets for your team's future?

We haven't, but we've been going pretty good and we're close to the cap. I think we're kind of going all in this season because LA will be hit really hard by retirements and won't be getting much back, but the goal was to get us a championship and I respect that.

2 - Renomitsu's first question:  Do you do sim leagues anywhere else?  How active do you need to be to manage so many leagues?

I've been in a bunch, but none at the moment. My most active point was when I was (briefly) maxing out, and actually actively talking, in the VHL, EFL, and PBE all at once. That's because I lived at home and had nothing else to do with my life when I wasn't at work. I don't have anywhere near that sort of time in my life anymore and I'm glad I'm only in one.

3 - What are your favorite pizza toppings??  If you don't like pizza, what's up with that?

I'm a really big fan of the supreme pizza (sausage, onion, pepper, mushrooms, pepperoni, and maybe other things depending on your style). In general, I like a lot of things on my pizza, but it's risky. It's harder to screw up when you keep it basic.

1. What's your favorite food that I probably have never eaten?

2. My new player, Lazlo Holmes, is a reference to a character who, like me, doesn't know much about the NHL (I do like to watch but just don't do it consistently). What's something I should know about the current state of the league, and what's a player I should have an eye on?

3. Which VHL city would you most like to visit and why?

5 hours ago, Gustav said:

1. What's your favorite food that I probably have never eaten?

2. My new player, Lazlo Holmes, is a reference to a character who, like me, doesn't know much about the NHL (I do like to watch but just don't do it consistently). What's something I should know about the current state of the league, and what's a player I should have an eye on?

3. Which VHL city would you most like to visit and why?

1. Well... I don't know you Gustav 😅 but maybe you've never eaten fresh Mahi Mahi fish on a beach... my favorite fish :D

2. Current state of the league; Canucks fans (me) have come out of their dark holes because they are finally putting together an amazing season after arguably over a decade. Keep your eyes on Elias Lindholm, who just got traded to the Canucks after a pretty bad half of the season in Calgary but will be playing with a much better forward core now.

3. I would like to visit Riga!!! I've never been to Europe and I have a friend who was recently in Latvia/Estonia area and told me how amazing (and mostly inexpensive) it was.

Questions

1. Who would you put your money on to win the Stanley Cup this year?

2. If you had any amount of money where would you build your dream home?

3. Who is your favorite player in the VHL and why is it Ronald Johnson MacWallace III?

23 hours ago, RJMW said:

1. Well... I don't know you Gustav 😅 but maybe you've never eaten fresh Mahi Mahi fish on a beach... my favorite fish :D

2. Current state of the league; Canucks fans (me) have come out of their dark holes because they are finally putting together an amazing season after arguably over a decade. Keep your eyes on Elias Lindholm, who just got traded to the Canucks after a pretty bad half of the season in Calgary but will be playing with a much better forward core now.

3. I would like to visit Riga!!! I've never been to Europe and I have a friend who was recently in Latvia/Estonia area and told me how amazing (and mostly inexpensive) it was.

Questions

1. Who would you put your money on to win the Stanley Cup this year?

2. If you had any amount of money where would you build your dream home?

3. Who is your favorite player in the VHL and why is it Ronald Johnson MacWallace III?

1. I would put my money on the Boston Bruins... though I do think the Vancouver Canucks will make the finals too. We could use a 2011 rematch and hey, VanCity can redeem itself and win this time. But I'd still put my money on the Boston Bruins just bc of playoff experience... it would be a close matchup though if the Bruins win.

2. I would build my dream home in a lot somewhere close to Calgary so that I'm still somewhat close to the city so I can get what I need but I can also build and see what else I could add to the plot. It would be awesome.

3. Merome Dilson because he's an aboslute stud of a goaltender.... and Ronald Johnson MacWallace III because the first two were excellent and three is the perfect number. 

--

1. If you could choose an existing VHL city to have two VHL teams, which city would it be and what would the second team be called?

2. What do you think is the best rivalry between two teams in the VHL? (Can be right now or all time or one in the past.)

3. What is your players go-to shootout move?

13 hours ago, SlapshotWrangler said:

1. If you could choose an existing VHL city to have two VHL teams, which city would it be and what would the second team be called?

2. What do you think is the best rivalry between two teams in the VHL? (Can be right now or all time or one in the past.)

3. What is your players go-to shootout move?

1. Probably Toronto, it would be fun to have another team in the city to have a rivalry with. I'd go with the Toronto Towers, with a logo built around the CN Tower.

2. I'll go with Calgary Wranglers vs. Toronto Legion, as it is the only pairing of teams that can say that it's been going on for the entire 92 season history of the VHL. Other teams have changed names throughout the seasons, but not that one.

3. Come down the ice slightly to the left of the net with speed, quick backhand fake to the forehand for a shot.

-----------------------------------------------

1. What does your team's playoff picture look like this season with less than a quarter of the season left?

2. What is your players best attribute at the moment? Do you plan on it being your best for your entire build?

3. Who are 3 of your favourites actors/actresses?

22 hours ago, dstevensonjr said:

1. Probably Toronto, it would be fun to have another team in the city to have a rivalry with. I'd go with the Toronto Towers, with a logo built around the CN Tower.

2. I'll go with Calgary Wranglers vs. Toronto Legion, as it is the only pairing of teams that can say that it's been going on for the entire 92 season history of the VHL. Other teams have changed names throughout the seasons, but not that one.

3. Come down the ice slightly to the left of the net with speed, quick backhand fake to the forehand for a shot.

-----------------------------------------------

1. What does your team's playoff picture look like this season with less than a quarter of the season left?

2. What is your players best attribute at the moment? Do you plan on it being your best for your entire build?

Answers:

Not quite our season for the playoffs. We are in the middle of a team rebuild but looking forward to where we will get in the next few seasons!

Best attribute would be scoring, which isn't too bad for a hybrid defensemen but I don't want to focus too much on scoring as I continue to gain TPE. I want to make sure my player is balanced.

That is tough lets see - David Tennant, Henry Cavill, Pedro Pascal. For some reason I'm blanking on actors so I'm just trying to think of shows and movies where I've enjoyed the acting. 

--------------------

Questions:

1. Do you have a recreate name picked out yet or position for whenever you decide to recreat?

2. Is there a VHL team out there you'd really like to play for?

3. Where would you like to take a holiday next?

1. Do you have a recreate name picked out yet or position for whenever you decide to recreat?

I've been thinking about it but nothing is decided yet. But i'm thinking about playing RW named Per-Arne Enis. 

i want Tord Yvel to be an American for life. But if that doesn't work out or as a recreate i would like to play for Malmö. That's the closest team to where i live :)

We are thinking about Legoland in Denmark with the kids this summer, But it will cost a pretty penny... So we'll see.

Questions

1.Are you happy with how you're player are performing this season? 

2.  What are your thoughts about lasagna? Why is it the best food in the world?

3.Are you'r player religious? If so, what are his/hers beliefs?

On 2/10/2024 at 1:04 AM, Trazan said:

I've been thinking about it but nothing is decided yet. But i'm thinking about playing RW named Per-Arne Enis. 

i want Tord Yvel to be an American for life. But if that doesn't work out or as a recreate i would like to play for Malmö. That's the closest team to where i live :)

We are thinking about Legoland in Denmark with the kids this summer, But it will cost a pretty penny... So we'll see.

Questions

1.Are you happy with how you're player are performing this season? 

2.  What are your thoughts about lasagna? Why is it the best food in the world?

3.Are you'r player religious? If so, what are his/hers beliefs?

1. My player started off very well, but fell off in the E. I am still above a point-per-game though.

2. I like lasagna, but personally I like chicken parm better.

3. My player isn't religious. However, personally, I am a catholic, have been my whole life.

Ask 3 Questions

1. Who do you have winning the super bowl and why?

2. What is one record you want your player to break and why?

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

1. Well, seeing as San Francisco is currently up 10-0 I guess I'll say them? I kind of have an unfair advantage though.

2. I would love my player to break the "most cups won in a career with the same team" record. Victor probably has a spreadsheet for that somewhere.

3. I would love to travel across Europe, in all honesty. I'm very poorly traveled -- whether it's Italy, any part of the UK, France, or Spain, I'd love to start with western Europe and make my way across.

---

1. Way-too-early season prediction: Who's going to win the Stanley Cup this season? (and no, I don't mean the thermos smh)

2. If your team couldn't win the Continental Cup, which team would you be happiest (or least unhappy) winning in your team's stead?

3. Is the Victory Cup truly a curse for winning the Continental Cup? Why or why not?

2 minutes ago, Renomitsu said:

1. Way-too-early season prediction: Who's going to win the Stanley Cup this season? (and no, I don't mean the thermos smh)

2. If your team couldn't win the Continental Cup, which team would you be happiest (or least unhappy) winning in your team's stead?

3. Is the Victory Cup truly a curse for winning the Continental Cup? Why or why not?

1. Boston, because they have the best record.

2. The New York Americans.

3. We've had nine seasons in a row of the Victory Cup winner not winning the Continental Cup. The four seasons prior, the Victory Cup winner did win the Continental Cup. I definitely wouldn't say there's really a curse. If I counted correctly, 37 of the previous Victory Cup winners did go on to win the championship. With more teams in the league nowadays, the path for the top seed to win the playoffs is longer, so we're obviously going to see it happen a bit less often.

1. Do you think the VHL playoffs could use a change in format?

2. What is your favorite VHL team, based solely on team name/logo/colors?

3. What movie show I watch? If it's on Netflix or streaming free somewhere, I'll watch it.

14 minutes ago, scoop said:

1. Do you think the VHL playoffs could use a change in format?

2. What is your favorite VHL team, based solely on team name/logo/colors?

3. What movie show I watch? If it's on Netflix or streaming free somewhere, I'll watch it.

1. I mean, the fifth seed for the Wild Card is a recent addition, and it has led to some memorable moments so far. The format is just fine for now. 

2. I will always have a soft spot for the HC Davos Dynamo, as my first home over ten years ago. 

3. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. Low key the best Batman movie there is, masterful performances from Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamil. 

1. Do you watch the Super Bowl for the game, the commercials, or the halftime show?

2. What team that is NOT a #1 seed has the best chance at the Continental Cup?

3. What do you think is the most under-represented nation in the VHL?

2 hours ago, Doomsday said:

1. Do you watch the Super Bowl for the game, the commercials, or the halftime show?

2. What team that is NOT a #1 seed has the best chance at the Continental Cup?

3. What do you think is the most underrepresented nation in the VHL?

1. Seeing as I just came in from watching the game, I would say I watch it as a game - though as a lifelong Pats fan, I can say I have been spoiled with seeing great games from them in the Big Dance. With this game, while I would say that it was on the spectrum of good, it more was a meandering game that showed good defense but no real cerebral QB skill. Still it was good enough even though the niners sold.

2. As a relative newer guy, I cannot be trusted with my take on this, as I kinda have tunnel vision towards making my player great. I wish the best for Moscow though, as I would love to enter a situation in which I am expected to immediately contribute.

3. I am personally still waiting on the Nigerian nation to be represented, though it will be an uphill battle considering the sport doesn't take in the environment of the country.

-----

1. If you were head of the San Francisco 49ers, who have lost to the chiefs, what would be your priority in transactions?

2. What position on the ice is most favorable to winning in today's VHL landscape, in your opinion, and why do you think so?

3. What music/artists do you listen to when trying to unwind?

5 hours ago, Theory said:

1. If you were head of the San Francisco 49ers, who have lost to the chiefs, what would be your priority in transactions?

2. What position on the ice is most favorable to winning in today's VHL landscape, in your opinion, and why do you think so?

3. What music/artists do you listen to when trying to unwind?

1. I heard their kicker was planning to leave so I guess replacing him

2. Speaking from just my time in the VHLM I think goalie if you look at philly I feel like they dominated this season based on goaltending

3. Job for a Cowboy and Whitechapel I find really help me out if I'm stressed

-----

1. Do you think that Ovechkin can beat the goals record?

2. Who is your favorite active player, and who is your all time favorite player in the NHL

3. How many more times before seasons end do the Leafs cancel and then reschedule the Stanley cup Parade?

10 hours ago, Noodle Enjoyer said:

1. Do you think that Ovechkin can beat the goals record?

2. Who is your favorite active player, and who is your all time favorite player in the NHL

3. How many more times before seasons end do the Leafs cancel and then reschedule the Stanley cup Parade?

1. I believe 100% that Ovechkin will beat Gretzky's goal record.  I just don't see him retiring until it's done, even if that takes a year or two longer than anticipated.  I also think he's just been unlucky this season and that his current goal scoring rate doesn't reflect the chances and opportunities he's produced. 

2. My favorite active player in the NHL is Joe Pavelski. He was always just an inspiring player, being a late round pick and working his way up to become a top line center for the Sharks, and then going on to set new career highs in Dallas in the twilight of his career.  He was my favorite Shark of all time and my favorite captain of the team.  Still choked that they never re-signed him, but glad he'll have a shot at winning with Dallas.  My favorite women's player is Claire Thompson. Even though she's Canadian, I was just super impressed with her play on the international level and I'm excited to see her play more for NY in the PWHL.  It's also pretty cool that she's finishing med school while continuing her pro hockey career.

3. How many days are left until the end of the season? Yeah, that many.  The parade is on! Cancel the parade!  God, who knows, I'm so glad I'm not a Leafs fan.  No offense to Leafs fans!

---

1. If you could have the skillset of any hockey player, past or present, which player would you choose? And why does their skillset appeal to you?

2. Everybody has their favorite team, and many people have a second team that they'll root for after their main is eliminated, but who is your guilty pleasure team?  Which team do you quietly root for but kinda feel guilty about it or embarrassed to admit it?  (E.g. As a Sharks fan, right now that team is the Ducks for me)

3. The VHL/VHLE/VHLM playoffs are coming up, what is your most memorable playoff moment in real life? 

On 2/12/2024 at 3:11 PM, LucyXpher said:

1. I believe 100% that Ovechkin will beat Gretzky's goal record.  I just don't see him retiring until it's done, even if that takes a year or two longer than anticipated.  I also think he's just been unlucky this season and that his current goal scoring rate doesn't reflect the chances and opportunities he's produced. 

2. My favorite active player in the NHL is Joe Pavelski. He was always just an inspiring player, being a late round pick and working his way up to become a top line center for the Sharks, and then going on to set new career highs in Dallas in the twilight of his career.  He was my favorite Shark of all time and my favorite captain of the team.  Still choked that they never re-signed him, but glad he'll have a shot at winning with Dallas.  My favorite women's player is Claire Thompson. Even though she's Canadian, I was just super impressed with her play on the international level and I'm excited to see her play more for NY in the PWHL.  It's also pretty cool that she's finishing med school while continuing her pro hockey career.

3. How many days are left until the end of the season? Yeah, that many.  The parade is on! Cancel the parade!  God, who knows, I'm so glad I'm not a Leafs fan.  No offense to Leafs fans!

---

1. If you could have the skillset of any hockey player, past or present, which player would you choose? And why does their skillset appeal to you?

2. Everybody has their favorite team, and many people have a second team that they'll root for after their main is eliminated, but who is your guilty pleasure team?  Which team do you quietly root for but kinda feel guilty about it or embarrassed to admit it?  (E.g. As a Sharks fan, right now that team is the Ducks for me)

3. The VHL/VHLE/VHLM playoffs are coming up, what is your most memorable playoff moment in real life? 

1. I think troubas checking is deadly but also can bring fear into teams
2. sadly even though I'm a habs fan New Jersey is my second and it's a lot to do with my good friend in real life 
3. When the canadiens were able to beat the leafs in 7 games in the 2021 playoffs and seeing the habs go to the finals years after failure was just bless

1. If you had a free 100 tpe randomly what would you spend it on?
2. What NHL team do you want to see hold the cup in the future?
3. what's your favorite VHL team logo?

On 2/13/2024 at 5:12 PM, comrade cat said:

1. If you had a free 100 tpe randomly what would you spend it on?
2. What NHL team do you want to see hold the cup in the future?
3. what's your favorite VHL team logo?

1 - Probably balance my build out.  Not sure if i want to add DF or go more SK and PH build.  Kimi likes being quick.

2 - Montreal Canadiens of course.  The riot would be insane...

3 - I like Riga's new logo and of course, the classic looking Davos logo is sweet.

QUESTIONS

1 - Did your team make the playoffs?  If yea, do you like your chances?  If nay, how close were you to getting in?

2 - What do you do in the VHL downtime during the postseason?

3 - With all the money your player made, which car(s) is in you players' garage?

9 hours ago, mattyIceman said:

1 - Probably balance my build out.  Not sure if i want to add DF or go more SK and PH build.  Kimi likes being quick.

2 - Montreal Canadiens of course.  The riot would be insane...

3 - I like Riga's new logo and of course, the classic looking Davos logo is sweet.

QUESTIONS

1 - Did your team make the playoffs?  If yea, do you like your chances?  If nay, how close were you to getting in?

2 - What do you do in the VHL downtime during the postseason?

3 - With all the money your player made, which car(s) is in you players' garage?

1. We Made wildcard (New York Americans) but got bested by Toronto. To bad, My first playofffs.
2. Looking around the League, trying to improve my player, Looking at the draft and see who we choose.
3. A Saab 900 Turbo. Dark gray. Probably some new EV too as a daily driver, Maybe the new Cadillac. 

1. Who do you'r player model his game after? 

2.What brands are you loyal to? why?
3. Does you player do any charity work? Or do they help the community of the club you play for in any other way?

1. I don't think my player models their game after anyone in particular, he's a moth!

2. There aren't many, because I think lots of business just try to find their right time to start testing your patience. Costco might be the only one I think of readily, otherwise I try to shop around.

3. Spanish Moon Moth spends most of their paycheck on improvements to villages in the Isle of Man, and spends plenty of time working to improve communities for underserved kids in Prague.

------

1. Your player is visited by the ghost of someone in their past to help guide them back to the right path - who is it and what advice do they provide?

2. Who's a player that's so old they should be washed up but isn't?

3. Do you participate in the General or VHL channels on Discord? If not, why? And if so, who are your favorite members?

1 hour ago, Renomitsu said:

1. I don't think my player models their game after anyone in particular, he's a moth!

2. There aren't many, because I think lots of business just try to find their right time to start testing your patience. Costco might be the only one I think of readily, otherwise I try to shop around.

3. Spanish Moon Moth spends most of their paycheck on improvements to villages in the Isle of Man, and spends plenty of time working to improve communities for underserved kids in Prague.

------

1. Your player is visited by the ghost of someone in their past to help guide them back to the right path - who is it and what advice do they provide?

2. Who's a player that's so old they should be washed up but isn't?

3. Do you participate in the General or VHL channels on Discord? If not, why? And if so, who are your favorite members?

1. Probably his great-grandfather who served in WWII and tells him to 'never give up, never surrender'.

2. I'd go with Phil Strasmore, who clearly shows sign of age, but is still an anchor in CGY defence.

3. Occasionally I pass by, but I cannot say that I have a favourite.

1. How was your season going? Were you under/over-performing?

2. If your player was a drink, which one were they and why?

3. What is your role model player in the VHL and what makes them earn this title?