Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

13 minutes ago, scoop said:

1. What are your goals for your player next season?

2. Are there any teams in the VHL that you always want to see succeed?

3. Do you think there are any ways in which the off-season could be improved? Such as shortening it if possible, or adding any sort of activities?

1. 30 goal season here we come

2. Honestly Seattle I really like Bana as a person away from the VHL so always want the best for him

3. I think the off-season is fine it is good to have a bit of a break

Q1) The VHL with another huge influx of people needs to create another league what do you think the new league is called

Q2) What is the location and team name of at least one team in the league

Q3) Would you rather lose a finger or a toe and why

22 hours ago, Berocka said:

Q1) The VHL with another huge influx of people needs to create another league what do you think the new league is called

Q2) What is the location and team name of at least one team in the league

Q3) Would you rather lose a finger or a toe and why

A1) I think it should be called the Ham and Cheese Victory Hockey League, sponsored by Schneiders.

A2) There will be 3 teams, one in Madison, Wisconsin and Smithfield, Virginia and one in Enid, Oklahoma. A quick google search will explain. But to make things fun the team names will be the Madison... Milkers, the Smithfield Schneiders Original Packed Hams and the Enid Wheat Kings naturally.

A3) A toe, I think probably don't need that one toe as much and it is easier to conceal 9 toes than 9 fingers...

Q1) What is your favourite processed lunch meat?

Q2) If you could be on any reality TV competition what would you choose?

Q3) How well would you do in that competition?

13 hours ago, RJMW said:

A1) I think it should be called the Ham and Cheese Victory Hockey League, sponsored by Schneiders.

A2) There will be 3 teams, one in Madison, Wisconsin and Smithfield, Virginia and one in Enid, Oklahoma. A quick google search will explain. But to make things fun the team names will be the Madison... Milkers, the Smithfield Schneiders Original Packed Hams and the Enid Wheat Kings naturally.

A3) A toe, I think probably don't need that one toe as much and it is easier to conceal 9 toes than 9 fingers...

Q1) What is your favourite processed lunch meat?

I guess Ham processed lunch meat but I rarely eat lunch meats.

Q2) If you could be on any reality TV competition what would you choose?

Probably Survivor, always an interesting concept and they seem to change it around every few seasons

Q3) How well would you do in that competition?"

I probably wouldn't win but I think I would atleast get post merge!

3 questions

1) What is your player doing this off-season to prepare for the upcoming season?

2) What did you think of the VHL Finals? Did DC's comeback win surprise you?

3) It's regression time! How badly was your player hit (if you're in regression years) and did you do enough to prepare? (eg saved tpe or bought fighters)

41 minutes ago, Greg_Di said:

1) What is your player doing this off-season to prepare for the upcoming season?

2) What did you think of the VHL Finals? Did DC's comeback win surprise you?

3) It's regression time! How badly was your player hit (if you're in regression years) and did you do enough to prepare? (eg saved tpe or bought fighters)

1. Keep on working, there is always room to be better! Contentment is when you begin your decline!

2. It was a phenomenal series, and both goaltenders were absolutely outstanding. Teno has a shot to be the Kanou winner despite not winning the Cup, that's how fantastic he was.

3. Regression has not hit yet, but the banking will likely begin soon, since I'll have the 9th season regression to worry about.

1. Experience points will be available tomorrow, do you think the Experience attribute factors into the sim a lot or not at all?

2. Which VHL player do you think has the best chance to defeat a kangaroo in open combat?

3. If you could be on any VHL team throughout the league's history, which team and season would it be?

4 hours ago, Doomsday said:

1. Keep on working, there is always room to be better! Contentment is when you begin your decline!

2. It was a phenomenal series, and both goaltenders were absolutely outstanding. Teno has a shot to be the Kanou winner despite not winning the Cup, that's how fantastic he was.

3. Regression has not hit yet, but the banking will likely begin soon, since I'll have the 9th season regression to worry about.

1. Experience points will be available tomorrow, do you think the Experience attribute factors into the sim a lot or not at all?

2. Which VHL player do you think has the best chance to defeat a kangaroo in open combat?

3. If you could be on any VHL team throughout the league's history, which team and season would it be?

1. I'm really unsure I've haven't had many players and i never really focused on what experience does
2. Savaisk of course! I gave him strength to kick ass
3. I would say moscow around the start of season 80

1. whats a sport you play in real life?
2. favorite snack? (mine is a cherry blossom)
3. would you rather have a soft bed or a bit of a stiff bed?

On 3/5/2024 at 5:39 PM, comrade cat said:

1. I'm really unsure I've haven't had many players and i never really focused on what experience does
2. Savaisk of course! I gave him strength to kick ass
3. I would say moscow around the start of season 80

1. whats a sport you play in real life?
2. favorite snack? (mine is a cherry blossom)
3. would you rather have a soft bed or a bit of a stiff bed?

1. I play hockey right now season sadly almost over and I'm thinking about maybe playing football next year for my school football team

2. my favorite snack is probably any type of sugar candy like fuzzy peaches or skittles

3.  soft bed fs 

1. favorite midnight snack?

2. favorite player in the NHL?

3. whats the best mark you have ever gotten in school

1 hour ago, jesse115 said:

1. I play hockey right now season sadly almost over and I'm thinking about maybe playing football next year for my school football team

2. my favorite snack is probably any type of sugar candy like fuzzy peaches or skittles

3.  soft bed fs 

Blackberries. I honestly have no idea why but I never crave them as much as when I’m about to go to bed. Like, all day I don’t care about blackberries and then at 1am I’m like, “Yes plz!” Random, I know…

Joe Pavelski all time cause he is my favorite Sharks player, but the player I enjoy watching the most right now is Jack Hughes, when he’s been healthy 😭

I’ve a had a few A+s in college but letter grades don’t hit like percentages.  In 11th grade I think I finished with a 97% in English class so that probably takes it.  I don’t want to talk about chemistry class though, that grade was BAD.

—-

1. Which sock do you put on first, right or left?

2. Are you left handed or right handed when signing autographs? And is that different than the way you shoot a hockey stick?

3. After hockey, what is the best sport or competitive hobby (aka golf/curling)?

Edited by LucyXpher

On 3/3/2024 at 8:41 PM, Patrik Tallinder said:

1. Definitely the burger king singing commercials, but it’s kind a love-to-hate-them relationship lmao

2. I’ll honestly have to brush back up with who’s competing at who’s rebuilding as I’ve been away for awhile lol but I’ll go with an optimistic guess of Calgary, my former team with both of my previous players.

3. I’m a big fan of ice cream or sun chips tbh

1) A world class chef offers to cook you one meal for free, no matter how basic or luxurious. What do you choose?

2) What brand of equipment does your player use?

3) if your player could have one major brand deal, what would it be? 

1) Chicken fingers and fries because they are nast

2) Bauer

3) Bauer

1) Do you have siblings?

2) Whats your favorite sport?

3) Whats your favorite video game?

On 3/7/2024 at 11:02 AM, LucyXpher said:

Blackberries. I honestly have no idea why but I never crave them as much as when I’m about to go to bed. Like, all day I don’t care about blackberries and then at 1am I’m like, “Yes plz!” Random, I know…

Joe Pavelski all time cause he is my favorite Sharks player, but the player I enjoy watching the most right now is Jack Hughes, when he’s been healthy 😭

I’ve a had a few A+s in college but letter grades don’t hit like percentages.  In 11th grade I think I finished with a 97% in English class so that probably takes it.  I don’t want to talk about chemistry class though, that grade was BAD.

—-

2. Are you left handed or right handed when signing autographs? And is that different than the way you shoot a hockey stick?

3. After hockey, what is the best sport or competitive hobby (aka golf/curling)?

Right sock first, always the right sock

Right-handed when writing, left-handed shot in hockey. Interestingly enough though, I throw with my left for some reason and have a twin that does the exact opposite on all of those.

I'm pretty into pickleball right now, and that gets pretty competitive for all ages so I'll go with that for now.

1. Are you a night owl or a morning person?

2. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

3. What's your favourite cereal (and why is it Cinnamon Toast Crunch)?

10 hours ago, ace_five_ said:

1. Are you a night owl or a morning person?

2. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

3. What's your favourite cereal (and why is it Cinnamon Toast Crunch)?

1) Definitely a night owl.

2) Nope, pretty rarely. Trying to get better at not skipping it though.
3) It's probably Reese Puffs actually but Cinnamon Toast Crunch is awesome too.

1) What's your favourite VHL experience so far?

2) Do you have any career goals for your current VHL player?

3) What is your favourite sports team (any sport)?

4 hours ago, tcookie said:

) What's your favourite VHL experience so far?

2) Do you have any career goals for your current VHL player?

3) What is your favourite sports team (any sport)?

1.) I'm going to cheat and list two - Robin Gow was my first "good" player and was my player when I was GM of Riga and won a couple Continental Cups. Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen was my best player and made the HOF, which was fun.

2.) I'd like to win at least one Continental Cup since it's extremely doubtful I'll win any individual awards.

3.) The Flyers are my favorite, but I also support the Eagles (NFL), Phillies (MLB), Union (MLS), Tottenham (EPL), and Haas (F1).

1.) What popular TV show, movie, etc... do you dislike?

2.) What unpopular TV show, movie, etc... do you like?

3.) Any early favorites for the Continental Cup?

3 hours ago, Fire Tortorella said:

1.) What popular TV show, movie, etc... do you dislike?

2.) What unpopular TV show, movie, etc... do you like?

3.) Any early favorites for the Continental Cup?

I think The Big Bang Theory isn't a hot take but that's my answer.

Ironically I like Young Sheldon but people seem to just hate the franchise lol.

Without looking I'll throw out a blind grenade and say New York

Who had the best name in the last draft?

What's an idea you've had that you thought was good but wasn't in others eyes?

What are your thoughts on the JST?

2 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

I think The Big Bang Theory isn't a hot take but that's my answer.

Ironically I like Young Sheldon but people seem to just hate the franchise lol.

Without looking I'll throw out a blind grenade and say New York

Who had the best name in the last draft?

What's an idea you've had that you thought was good but wasn't in others eyes?

What are your thoughts on the JST?

1. Antonia Bucatini

2. Trying to implement fatigue in the VHL. Even just testing to see if it is a viable option.

3. I don't much care for it. I don't even think I paid attention at all the last time I had a player in the JST. I can see how it might be appealing to newer members though, so I wouldn't suggest we get rid of it.

1. What is your go-to snack?

2. Do you have any party tricks?

3. What type of career would you prefer: be an average-at-best player with four championships, or a cupless four-time MVP?

1 hour ago, scoop said:

1. Antonia Bucatini

2. Trying to implement fatigue in the VHL. Even just testing to see if it is a viable option.

3. I don't much care for it. I don't even think I paid attention at all the last time I had a player in the JST. I can see how it might be appealing to newer members though, so I wouldn't suggest we get rid of it.

3. What type of career would you prefer: be an average-at-best player with four championships, or a cupless four-time MVP?

1. Pringles are always a good option

2. Idk if this counts but I can move both of my ears on command

3. Not 100% sure, I think I'd lean toward four cups because being in the LR is always super fun during championship runs, and it would be crazy to go through that four times. The individual awards are really cool, but you don't get to share the experience with anyone.

1) What NHL player closely resembles the build of your VHL/E/M player?

2) What member(s) was key in retaining you when you first joined the league?

3) What's your favourite sport outside of hockey?

32 minutes ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

1. Pringles are always a good option

2. Idk if this counts but I can move both of my ears on command

3. Not 100% sure, I think I'd lean toward four cups because being in the LR is always super fun during championship runs, and it would be crazy to go through that four times. The individual awards are really cool, but you don't get to share the experience with anyone.

1) What NHL player closely resembles the build of your VHL/E/M player?

2) What member(s) was key in retaining you when you first joined the league?

3) What's your favourite sport outside of hockey?

1. Every single one of them combined, take away the bad ones though.

2. Gustav, my first GM. That whole team was great but he was constantly there and I try to be as active in my AGMing as he was for me and the rest of Mississauga.

3. Basketball, only really got into it a few years ago but have become a big fan quick.

1. If you've already been drafted, do you think you were a steal? Just right? A bust? If you haven't been yet then what do you think you will be?

2. Who do you think makes the best graphics in the league?

3. If you could only do graphics, media spots or podcasts for the next year for TPE, which would you choose?

1. I think I might have been just right, if not a touch of a bust. I've already been traded once which is really unfortunate for a top 10 pick.

2. gorlab probably makes the best graphics of everyone.

3. Most likely Media Spots. I've never done graphics or podcasts.

--------------------

1. @Spartan was a GM in the VHL for a while and made FIVE finals but never won a cup. Is he cursed?

2. Who's your 'favorite' member in the league? How did you meet them?

3. Suppose you're a free agent. You have two clubs that reach out to you: one that's probably middle to lower end of the pack but has a bright future and a nice locker room, and one that's a pretty inactive locker room but are the favorites to win the cup for the next couple of seasons. Where do you go?

1 hour ago, Renomitsu said:

1. I think I might have been just right, if not a touch of a bust. I've already been traded once which is really unfortunate for a top 10 pick.

2. gorlab probably makes the best graphics of everyone.

3. Most likely Media Spots. I've never done graphics or podcasts.

--------------------

1. @Spartan was a GM in the VHL for a while and made FIVE finals but never won a cup. Is he cursed?

2. Who's your 'favorite' member in the league? How did you meet them?

3. Suppose you're a free agent. You have two clubs that reach out to you: one that's probably middle to lower end of the pack but has a bright future and a nice locker room, and one that's a pretty inactive locker room but are the favorites to win the cup for the next couple of seasons. Where do you go?

1. Unfortunately, I think he is. However, I hope one day that Spartan goes at it one more time. What a storyline that will be if he ever picks the job back up and WINS. He's due for one right about now I'd say.

2. @ROOKIE745 . There are many more like AJ, Ricer, Bana, and loads more but the rivalry days with our goalies as well as the teammate days were some of the best times I had. Love this dude, hope that Kadachi and Tuominen could maybe go at a rivalry some day haha!

3. Depends. I'm usually just very thankful for whichever team is willing to take me. Actually, I don't think I've ever been a Free Agent. If I have, I resigned with the team that currently had me. But I had the choice, I'd definitely go for number 1. If my player was in their final seasons, then I'd go number two but number one is always a fun time.

1. If your player had to switch sports, which sport would they pursue a career as a professional athlete in?

2. What kind of goal do you find more satisfying? A well placed shot, a dirty dangle, or an incredibly smooth passing play?

3. Which player does your player look forward to playing against the most? If not one player, then name a team!

4 hours ago, scoop said:

1. Antonia Bucatini

1. I like pringles, always solid and never too expensive

2. can open bottles with pretty well anything lol If you could call that a trick

3 first option, cups are fun and they feel satisfying 

1. what is an ideal day for you?

2. If you had to have dinner with anyone who would it be and why?

3. Who is your least favourite NHL player and why?

10 hours ago, Kisslinger said:

1. I like pringles, always solid and never too expensive

2. can open bottles with pretty well anything lol If you could call that a trick

3 first option, cups are fun and they feel satisfying 

1. what is an ideal day for you?

2. If you had to have dinner with anyone who would it be and why?

3. Who is your least favourite NHL player and why?

1. well I enjoy school and doing work while also being able to play some basketball with friends while also being productive
2. well my parents duh 
3. chris kreider now I'm a habs fan but also someone with a sense of thought and him injuring goalies around the 2010's era was horrible and dumb it's sad that the reason carey price can't play is because of his idiotic actions as well as a few other goalies playing against new york rangers

1. least favorite NHL team?
2. do you prefer hot drinks or cold drinks?
3. best movie you watched as a kid?

On 3/11/2024 at 8:21 AM, comrade cat said:

1. well I enjoy school and doing work while also being able to play some basketball with friends while also being productive
2. well my parents duh 
3. chris kreider now I'm a habs fan but also someone with a sense of thought and him injuring goalies around the 2010's era was horrible and dumb it's sad that the reason carey price can't play is because of his idiotic actions as well as a few other goalies playing against new york rangers

1) I really want to say Chicago but I'm having a hard time seeing myself cheer for Vegas over Chicago in a playoff series, so I guess that means it's actually Vegas. In any case, those are the bottom two by a mile.

2) Cold ones especially iced tea

3) Honestly barely watched movies as a kid, I didn't like committing that much time to sitting and only watching lol. Guess I watched most Disney movies around that time though so let's go with Lion King

---

1) Is Auston Matthews going to score 70 goals this season?

2) Which VHL player has the best shot at scoring 70 goals this season?

3)Team trip to Taco Bell, what are you ordering?

13 minutes ago, tcookie said:

1) Is Auston Matthews going to score 70 goals this season?

2) Which VHL player has the best shot at scoring 70 goals this season?

3)Team trip to Taco Bell, what are you ordering?

I say why not, I believe!

Let's say from Europe Axle Gunner or from NA I'll go Mac Atlas.

Crunchwrap all day, maybe some cinnamon bites if I'm feeling it.

1. What's your way to early cup prediction for the VHLE?

2. What's your somewhat early cup prediction for the NHL?

3. Was the NHL trade deadline exciting for you this season?

On 3/11/2024 at 9:21 AM, comrade cat said:

1. Least favorite NHL team?

Arizona Coyotes. How can a team be that bad for that long? 

2. Do you prefer hot drinks or cold drinks?

I prefer cold drinks. I'm not a coffee or a tea person, with the rare hot chocolate once or twice in the winter. There are so many better cold drink choices.

3. Best movie you watched as a kid?

I was really into animated movies as a kid so definitely Shrek

1) What's your favourite self-propelled mode of transport (Bike, skateboard, roller skates)?

2) Have you ever broken a bone?

3) If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?

4 hours ago, ace_five_ said:

1) What's your favourite self-propelled mode of transport (Bike, skateboard, roller skates)?

2) Have you ever broken a bone?

3) If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?

1. Love going for a bike ride

2. Nahh only chipped a tooth

3. I guess the colour would be grey, that includes everything from black to white I think 

Q1) Who was the biggest steal of the VHL draft just gone

Q2) Would you be more interested in a golf sim over the off season than watching the World Cup sims

Q3) What NHL market do you think that the VHL should expand to

On 3/12/2024 at 11:07 PM, Berocka said:

1. Love going for a bike ride

2. Nahh only chipped a tooth

3. I guess the colour would be grey, that includes everything from black to white I think 

Q1) Who was the biggest steal of the VHL draft just gone

Q2) Would you be more interested in a golf sim over the off season than watching the World Cup sims

Q3) What NHL market do you think that the VHL should expand to

1. I would have to say Annie Oaks to Vancouver at 4, player and person seem awesome and should become a superstar

2. I'm currently in the WJC so that's fun but I wouldn't mind a golf sim league lol

3. Minnesota without question. The state of Hockey. 

Questions: 

1. What does your player do in the off-seasosn to keep busy? 

2. What are your goals for the upcoming season? 

3. How much should a beer cost at your home arena? 

On 3/15/2024 at 1:54 PM, Girts said:

Questions: 

1. What does your player do in the off-seasosn to keep busy? 

2. What are your goals for the upcoming season? 

3. How much should a beer cost at your home arena? 

1 - Kimi races cars and races more cars.  He also does hobbies.  If its not fun or doesn't enjoy whatever, he doesn't do it.

2 - My goals include getting more goals and just doing a good job in my rookie VHL season.

3 - Like 3 bucks, I'm glad I don't drink

QUESTIONS

1 - Why is there no team in Quebec?  Where would you put one and in which league?

2 - Which pre game beats hype you up before a game?

3 - I never understood the cold pizza hype, for me it's gotta be warm.  Do you like cold pizza or not?