S79 WJC GM's Announcement

Banackock

Hello everyone,

First, we'd like to thank everyone that applied. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to show interest and go through the application process. Next, a reminder that just because you weren't chosen, doesn't mean you didn't have a chance, weren't considered or won't have a chance in the future. The best part about this tournament is that everyone has a chance no matter their time here or experience! However, there's only so much space to go around! This season caught us at an interesting time, as throughout the process I was vacationing away from home for 10 days in the amazing mountains - fishing, kayaking, hiking and adventuring. However, we got a lot of exceptional members applying and once I got back, RJ and myself started the talks on who would be hired for this season. I'm really excited for the list that we have chosen this season and believe it's an excellent group that will do well. 

With that being said, please join me in congratulating the following members:

Spoiler

?? Team Canada??

@Moon_50

?? Team USA??

@ajwllmsn

?? Team Europe??

@Viper   

? Team Asia?

@Matt thunder

?️ Team World?️

@Minion

Congrats to those who were named above and GOOD LUCK.  :cheers: This tournament is an exciting, fun way to introduce people to a lot of things the VHL has to offer and that includes GMing. We look forward to working with you guys throughout the tournament and making it as special as it has become. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself or RJ or both on the forum/Discord. 

Thanks,

World Junior Commissioners 

@rjfryman & @Banackock