Bite Size Berocka #4

Berocka

My favourite podcasters, in no particular order, are: @nurx @thadthrasher @jRuutu @fishy @samx @Phil @Tate @bigAL @dasboot @N0HBDY @Spartan @Minion @BladeMaiden @Probably others that I’ve forgotten I apologize. Let’s do the tourney!

Second point, I never actually asked anyone specific to guest, I called for volunteers to step up on a previous podcast, AND YOU WEREN’T ONE OF THEM! Now you’re off galavanting with a different Canadian, for shame!

20 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

My favourite podcasters, in no particular order, are: @nurx @thadthrasher @jRuutu @fishy @samx @Phil @Tate @bigAL @dasboot @N0HBDY @Spartan @Minion @BladeMaiden @Probably others that I’ve forgotten I apologize. Let’s do the tourney!

Second point, I never actually asked anyone specific to guest, I called for volunteers to step up on a previous podcast, AND YOU WEREN’T ONE OF THEM! Now you’re off galavanting with a different Canadian, for shame!

is there spots open still? i am now free i have been back home for the holiday.

21 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

that's fuckin everyone who's said a word into a live mic smh

10 minutes ago, nurx said:

is there spots open still? i am now free i have been back home for the holiday.

Yes, as it’s something Berocka has only recently been haphazardly speaking about, and has yet to be structured at all! We’re on the ground floor 😎

11 minutes ago, Spartan said:

that's fuckin everyone who's said a word into a live mic smh

Them sound like fighting words, better take it up in the tourney!

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

forget anyone there? i am surprised you didn't accidentally mention someone who didn't make a podcast

berocka if you keep talking shit about yourself saying that you're a bad podcaster, i'm going to fly to australia and kick you in the shin for each time you've said it

I'M SO PSYCHED FOR ONE AND A HALF AUSSIES

you could take your notes about podcasts in an email to yourself?