I Can’t Believe It…

thadthrasher

I've been surprised to see some punishments happen, but this is the only one that made me stare in absolute disbelief for a minute or two. 

Still trying to wrap my head around what on Earth just went down. In retrospect I can point to a few things that seemed a bit "off", but I never thought the reason was what it was. Had the guy not joined as himself eventually I don't know if we'd ever get the full picture (or even any of it). I do hope he's doing ok, because I don't know what motivates someone to pull some of that stuff.

32 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I've been surprised to see some punishments happen, but this is the only one that made me stare in absolute disbelief for a minute or two. 

Still trying to wrap my head around what on Earth just went down. In retrospect I can point to a few things that seemed a bit "off", but I never thought the reason was what it was. Had the guy not joined as himself eventually I don't know if we'd ever get the full picture (or even any of it). I do hope he's doing ok, because I don't know what motivates someone to pull some of that stuff.

Just kinda feel bad at this point, not everything is right for them if this is what they're spending their time doing. Especially because of how involved the Horcrux account has been in multiple communities.

9 minutes ago, v.2 said:

Yeah this is straight up a mental health crisis.

I kind of think this is where I’m landing on this. What a rollercoaster! I’ve been so concerned about “Horcrux” since “she left,” then this broke and I felt/feel sickened and foolish and kinda mad. But now I’m kind of back to concerned again.

10 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I kind of think this is where I’m landing on this. What a rollercoaster! I’ve been so concerned about “Horcrux” since “she left,” then this broke and I felt/feel sickened and foolish and kinda mad. But now I’m kind of back to concerned again.

Also just a bit of a "welcome to the internet" moment lol

Edited by v.2

What a wild thing to go back and read after stepping away for a holiday party yesterday. I really hope they get help for this. I never thought they were a multi at all, but to pull it off to this level indicates a problem mentally. Punishment was necessary, but I hope IRL they go get some help. Who knows how many times they’ve done something like this 😕

Having grown up in the household of someone who very likely shares the same disorder, I'll reserve my compassion for people who are actually capable of feeling compassion themselves. Anything else only leads to pain.

They played their game, got their enjoyment. Then discarded us, and won't give us another thought. You should adhere to the golden rule and extend them the same courtesy: never giving them another though. It's only fair.