Town of Salem #24

Gustav

I kind of believe NSG is lone wolfing it, because if he was on mafia his teammates would probably have told him not to investigate the jailor and it seems like something he would do on his own. Doesn't mean he is in the clear yet as he could also be a neutral, but sheriff is still a possibility. 

46 minutes ago, Squidward said:

I kind of believe NSG is lone wolfing it, because if he was on mafia his teammates would probably have told him not to investigate the jailor and it seems like something he would do on his own. Doesn't mean he is in the clear yet as he could also be a neutral, but sheriff is still a possibility. 

Yes yes this is what happens when you leave NSG to his own devices

47 minutes ago, WranglersSuck said:

I didn’t receive any messages of anyone trying to attack me. I also have no info to offer until tomorrow as I was jailed last night.

I investigated you but couldn’t get any info since you were jailed

1 hour ago, Squidward said:

Any more town investigative out there? We really could use something 

I’ve played mafia before but not a version like this so I might say stupid stuff that makes me look like I’m mafia even though I’m not.

1 hour ago, Squidward said:

This looks super suspicious to me it was pretty obvious we were going to jail ricer

Definitely sus

VOTE NOTHING BUT GOALS

16 minutes ago, WranglersSuck said:

Well I will come forward and claim investigator as well. Ofcourse I was jailed night 1 and I am still a little suspect of NothingButGoals especially since he investigated someone known to be getting jailed. 

Our sheriff can take a look at him tonight

I'll toss this out there. I'm a Lookout and I happened to be watching Devise's house. Two people visited and with a dead simmer and his role cleaned we can safely assume that's our mafioso and janitor. What were you doing at Devise's house last night @Advantageand @Ptyrell?

9 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I'll toss this out there. I'm a Lookout and I happened to be watching Devise's house. Two people visited and with a dead simmer and his role cleaned we can safely assume that's our mafioso and janitor. What were you doing at Devise's house last night @Advantageand @Ptyrell?

Well I question why you weren't on the Jailor but we need claims from @Advantageand @Ptyrell now