Town of Salem #24

Gustav

2 hours ago, BarzalGoat said:

I'm here, just nothing worth contributing so far, I can keep you updated as we go ofc. Do you want my vote on NSG lord jailor ? 

Yeah I think we should. It's probably just an Exe play we're getting rid of but if it is Sheriff, we get two more evils out of it.

10 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Yeah I think we should. It's probably just an Exe play we're getting rid of but if it is Sheriff, we get two more evils out of it.

Oh well, I will sacrifice myself then

It's cool

I'm the medium, nothing interesting to share but I asked the dead now..

Oh yeah and jhatty had something to say to the person who killed him but we'll leave that out haha xD

Edited by Zack

19 minutes ago, Zack said:

I'm the medium, nothing interesting to share but I asked the dead now..

Oh yeah and jhatty had something to say to the person who killed him but we'll leave that out haha xD

Did Devise say what his role was?

15 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Did Devise say what his role was?

He said one thing..

Welp that lasted long

Pajodcast boys biting the dust

So that's a no? That reference has nothing to do with the game

24 minutes ago, Zack said:

He said one thing..

Welp that lasted long

Pajodcast boys biting the dust

So that's a no? That reference has nothing to do with the game

See if you can get him to tell you his role and what he did n1. If he doesn't get back to you before the day ends, put that info in your last will.

I don’t think we should get I investigated @NSG and sheirf was one of the options let’s wait a little bit 

28 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

See if you can get him to tell you his role and what he did n1. If he doesn't get back to you before the day ends, put that info in your last will.

On it

Eagles says "Also say eagles says pending how he wants to play it put jericho on the medium and keep town protective on jailor. Or could also put lookout on the jailor to finally find out what town protective are"

9 minutes ago, Zack said:

On it

Eagles says "Also say eagles says pending how he wants to play it put jericho on the medium and keep town protective on jailor. Or could also put lookout on the jailor to finally find out what town protective are"

I have some additional info on that front that others are not yet privy too. I do agree with the chain though. TP stay on me, @Jericho can go on Zack, and the person who knows who they are can go on Jericho.

Just now, omgitshim said:

I'd still say vote NSG since if he's legit it outs two evils but I also feel like he's just Exe too.

For a tl;dr, who would the two evils be? Haven't been paying the closest attention to the game since forums is blocked on my work laptop.

VOTE NSG

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

For a tl;dr, who would the two evils be? Haven't been paying the closest attention to the game since forums is blocked on my work laptop.

VOTE NSG

NSG said Nothing but goals was Suspicious. The other evil would have given contradictory info about NSG if he were a real Sheriff and I would exe them tonight.

U guys can vote me out but I’m not mafia so you can take your loss

• Gustav locked this topic

*Gustav noises*

In celebration of a highly effective 48 hours, the town goes out to lunch at the local Wawa. They then go home without much discussion.

Tomorrow starts EARLY, at around the same time as D2. Get your actions in!

List of living players (14)