Town of Salem #24

Gustav

12 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I'll toss this out there. I'm a Lookout and I happened to be watching Devise's house. Two people visited and with a dead simmer and his role cleaned we can safely assume that's our mafioso and janitor. What were you doing at Devise's house last night @Advantageand @Ptyrell?

BS. I'm a role that can visit but I didn't visit anyone last night. This is either an exe play or a jester play. Plus zero reason for a LO not to be on the jailor. Would miss out on confirming many important town members.

Vote Advantage

Ptyrell always gets defensive when he's accused and he's guilty. Don't let him fool you. You guys know me well enough to know I've spent no time learning the meta and that I usually kick things off with a Devise or an Advantage visit. "There is zero reason to ever not do X" doesn't really fly when you're talking about me.

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

I defend myself when I'm innocent, and I defend myself when I'm guilty. I'm just better at it when I'm innocent 😇 

Getting defensive and defending yourself mean wildly different things fam. If you're telling the truth you have nothing to worry about. Everyone who listened is voting Advantage and I tied you together. If I'm lying that comes out tonight and exonerates you. If you are innocent I've just done you a huge favour.

46 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

BS. I'm a role that can visit but I didn't visit anyone last night. This is either an exe play or a jester play. Plus zero reason for a LO not to be on the jailor. Would miss out on confirming many important town members.

Any reason why you decided not to visit someone last night?

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@Doomsday

@Goliathus

@jhatty8

@MMFLEX

@N0HBDY

@Nothing but goals

@NSG

@scoop

@Spartan

@Squidward

@WranglersSuck

@Zack

Let's put some pressure and vote Advantage here. While Jericho could very well be an Exe here, if he isn't it's a 2 for 1 and we get a quick resolution. And Advantage not having said anything so far makes it easier to push him first here. If we can confirm the lynch I can execute either Ptyrell or Jericho tonight depending on how it goes.

Just now, Goliathus said:

You convinced me the aggressive side of me even though I know omg can do all kind of shit in all kind of role, but hey, aggro voting is my thing.

Vote Advantage

Oh I'm Jailor, I can be extra aggro this game 😆

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

also our three sher/inv are extremely sad. Checking jailor, checking obvious jailed person, and being jailed

It makes them all sus but we should give them another day to get some info since we have the 2 for 1 to go off of for now.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

It makes them all sus but we should give them another day to get some info since we have the 2 for 1 to go off of for now.

chances are at least 1-2 are evil. Can say the same about the Pty/ADV/Jericho situation. I think I can be of some use tonight though.