Town of Salem #24

Gustav

We are up early, as promised!

@NSG was killed by the MAFIA. He was a SHERIFF.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1- Omg not sus
N2- Nothing but goals sus

@Doomsday was executed by the JAILOR. He was...

Spoiler

...an EXECUTIONER.

Last will:

Spoiler
Spoiler

unknown.gif

I will try to make tonight the usual time. Not sure how exact I'll be about that.

List of living players (12)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

@Nothing but goals well that doesn't look good for you. What results did you get last night?

@MMFLEX I think you have some explaining to do too.

Ricer is clear I think 

21 minutes ago, Nothing but goals said:

I’m not mafia but Idk I guess 

Your own results said NSG was Sheriff (Poisoner isn't in this game and Exe/WW can't be killed by Mafia, so Forger is out of play), so for him to find you as Sus means you're Mafia (or a silent SK, can't be WW since you would have either attacked someone else or attacked NSG N2). The only other possibility is that you were Framed, and I find that highly unlikely (though would be a very Gustav thing to pair with a lot of Sheriff/Invest claims).

32 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Your own results said NSG was Sheriff (Poisoner isn't in this game and Exe/WW can't be killed by Mafia, so Forger is out of play), so for him to find you as Sus means you're Mafia (or a silent SK, can't be WW since you would have either attacked someone else or attacked NSG N2). The only other possibility is that you were Framed, and I find that highly unlikely (though would be a very Gustav thing to pair with a lot of Sheriff/Invest claims).

The day before he was checked, Nothing but goals and NSG were talking about looking at each other. I think that was the timing, which would making him a potential frame target from that. This is assuming the framing happens before the investigating in night order.

Do we trust the Psychic claim, though? If we do, that definitely puts a target on Nothing but goals as well, since they saw omgitshim, Berocka, or Nothing as evil. That's a 50/50 on the latter two.

Actually, if we trust the psychic, there's a 50/50 on Spartan/MMFLEX as well, since they were grouped with Squidward on N1.

I'll put a vote down on it for now, but it may be worth considering other options. I just don't really know what those would be right now.

VOTE NOTHING BUT GOALS

18 minutes ago, scoop said:

Do we trust the Psychic claim, though?

Like every game, I am happy to be voted out or killed at any time to prove my identity. With how the game is going, you all can ignore my info and town is still leading by a lot IMO. I will live and chug out info every day.

Vote NOTHING BUT GOALS