Town of Salem #24

Gustav

It’s gonna be so funny when you guys find out I’m investigator 

1 hour ago, scoop said:

The day before he was checked, Nothing but goals and NSG were talking about looking at each other. I think that was the timing, which would making him a potential frame target from that. This is assuming the framing happens before the investigating in night order.

That is a very good point. Especially since it wouldn't make much sense to kill NSG to "confirm" themselves as evil.

1 hour ago, scoop said:

Do we trust the Psychic claim, though? If we do, that definitely puts a target on Nothing but goals as well, since they saw omgitshim, Berocka, or Nothing as evil. That's a 50/50 on the latter two.

Actually, if we trust the psychic, there's a 50/50 on Spartan/MMFLEX as well, since they were grouped with Squidward on N1.

It's always tough to trust a Psychic claim, especially since we have an abundance of TI claims in general.

The other elephant in the room is @MMFLEX. You told me NSG wasn't on me n1 when he apparently was. Do you have an explanation for that yet? And what were your results from last night?

29 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

The other elephant in the room is @MMFLEX. You told me NSG wasn't on me n1 when he apparently was. Do you have an explanation for that yet? And what were your results from last night?

I think my explanation is pretty obvious, no?

If I was mafia why would I kill NSG him being alive was the only thing keeping him alive 

3 hours ago, Goliathus said:

From my viewpoint, 

N1: Squidward, Spartan, or MMFLEX is evil!

Squidward is dead and a good guy, so one of Spartan and FLEX is evil for sure.

Don’t vote me off and I’ll investigate one of them 

The mafia killed him so that you guys would take me out when will you guys see that.

They are going for a double play to get them back into the game 

Gonna be hard to investigate if I’m dead ya know so you guys better change your votes

You guys have 3 hours to get everyone to change their votes 

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@Goliathus

@Jericho

@N0HBDY

@Nothing but goals

@scoop

@Spartan

@WranglersSuck

@Zack  

So Flex claimed LO in jail n2. He said NSG did not visit me n1 (which he implied was a possible clerical error). N0HBDY was also not mentioned. I think we get Flex out since it opens up a bunch of info.

Vote flex 

If we don’t get him tonight I’ll investigate him