Town of Gotham #1

Devise

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Well I need Batman and two mob ones that I don’t want to say just so My back doesn’t get blown out by them, so I’m just waiting for them to reveal themselves 

Zack is Batman.

I am Lucious fox! I have sent people messages to confirm. If bane exists he yeets the bat cave in the morning so use it while we have it.

5 hours ago, Goliathus said:

I am Gotham. I feel like the evils already know me or some shit like that cuz I feel like I was specially targeted. My nuts got freezed and I cannot vote today.

22 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Vote Mo
Vote Doomsday for Batman

Caught in your own web of lies!! 

2 hours ago, MMFLEX said:

I'm Nightwing of the Bat-Family. Hero to Gotham. Eater of Doritos.

@Devise

Can confirm this is true. Nigthwing now has the Teen Titan perk activated. 

We also wrap up Night 5 with not enough votes to send anyone to jail. Molholt was the closest with 4 by my last count, so it appears we'll have to see what Night 5 can bring for Gotham or the Mobs hope of claiming victory. Make sure you message me your actions and if you need to the vote to confirm Batman's identity, that'll go through for the start of the Day phase which will be around 1 PM ET. 

• Devise locked this topic

Good day Gotham! We have a few orders of business to get to from the results last night so let's do it.

For starters, I hope that the Bat-Family (and Gotham) enjoyed the Bat-Cave because a living Bane (jailed or otherwise) means that Bat-Cave has been destroyed! 

We had a vote to expose Batman that occurred during the phase yesterday and here are the results.

8 Total people voted, which means we only needed 4 votes to Reach 50%
Votes:

6 for Zack
1 for MMFlex

1 for Doomsday

With 6 votes that is enough, Zack is....in fact... BATMAN! Batmans secret identity has been exposed and he is been reduced to the Bruce Wayne role!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Bruce Wayne - You have no night actions, cannot be jailed, and you can no longer access the Bat-Family Discord.  Your vote counts for 4 instead of 1.

That isn't all we have to report on either, @Adrest245 finds himself in jail following the events of last night. 

With the Bat Signal still active Gotham has learned the following:
Zack used a Night Action

Ben used a Night Action. 

Day 6 has begun!

Spoiler

1.  Ricer13 (Dead) 
2. @Spartan
3. @Zack (Bruce Wayne, exposed 4x vote) 
4. @Goliathus
5. @MMFLEX (Nightwing revealed for Teen Titans bonus, remains active even if Bat-Cave is destroyed.) 
6.  @Doomsday(Commissioner Gordon revealed for 3x Votes) 
7. @Adrest245 (Jailed) 
8. @NSG (Jailed) 
9. @jhatty8 (Jailed)
10. @Ben
11.  ADV (Dead)
12. @rory
13. Berocka (Deadshot, Wins the game for Killing one of his targets) 
14. Jericho (Blackgate Jailor - Dead)
15.  @Squidward (Jailed) 
16. @Molholt 
17. @Ptyrell

As it is the start of Day 6 as well, I forgot. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Fear City: At the beginning of Day 6 if Scarecrow is alive if Gotham votes to jail a player that is not a Villain, that player is instead executed. (This isn’t considered an attack.) Fear City is disabled at the end of Day 8.

Scarecrow has encased the city in fear, any vote to jail a target that isn't a villain results in a death instead of a jail attack. This will be activated all the way to the end of Day 8 regardless of what happens to Scarecrow from here on out. 

Edited by Devise

• Devise unlocked this topic