Town of Gotham #1

Devise

On 3/23/2022 at 8:59 PM, Zack said:

vvoottee ben

On 3/22/2022 at 5:52 PM, Zack said:

Happy to get another game going, hey all! It's been forever!!

he has said stuff

1 hour ago, rory said:

Lots of quiet people and we have a lot of evils still mucking about. 

VOTE GOLI

I am Gotham. I feel like the evils already know me or some shit like that cuz I feel like I was specially targeted. My nuts got freezed and I cannot vote today.

Do you all believe me enough to unvote me or I must give role? It's a role that could be better off not exposed but we need to vote evil and I am happy to exchange that so we can actually put a real mofo in jail.

I have a feeling Ptyrell is Mr. Freeze but it's just a feeling. Only in-the-game argument I have is that he shared about Mr. Freeze in the game, I called out that I was Ice Charged and then he aggressively voted me. And it's probably him freezing me again last night.

Yeah I'm pretty happy to vote Ptyrell instead. We also have a Ben to jail eventually.

Unvote Goli, vote ptyrell

9 minutes ago, rory said:

Yeah I'm pretty happy to vote Ptyrell instead. We also have a Ben to jail eventually.

Unvote Goli, vote ptyrell

Vote Molholt. He's Scarecrow and has to get jailed by vote since a jail attack won't work on him.

Spoiler

1.  Ricer13 (Dead) 
2. @Spartan
3. @Zack
4. @Goliathus
5. @MMFLEX
6.  @Doomsday(Commissioner Gordon revealed for 3x Votes) 
7. @Adrest245
8. @NSG (Jailed) 
9. @jhatty8 (Jailed)
10. @Ben
11.  ADV (Dead)
12. @rory
13. Berocka (Deadshot, Wins the game for Killing one of his targets) 
14. Jericho (Blackgate Jailor - Dead)
15.  @Squidward (Jailed) 
16. @Molholt 
17. @Ptyrell

Hi Gotham. I need to send out that old mass tag again because the Mob is attempting to expose Batman again! I'll be sending out the DM's but all living players (including jailed players) can choose to vote on Batmans identity. If at least 50% of the majority vote has it correct, Batman is exposed and reduced to his Bruce Wayne role. Missing votes or votes to abstain lower the amount required to expose. I'll also note that Gordons 3x ability does count towards the vote to expose Batman. I'll also note that disrupted players who cannot vote during the day phase also cannot vote to expose Batman and count as a forced abstain. 

Rule wise too just so people are clear how some things work. You can still be the target of abilities while in jail. Jail doesn't prevent you from being targeted. I wasn't particularly "clear" on that in the initial ruleset but there is nothing that states otherwise and it was always meant to be that people could still get to you in jail. It would just, like make no sense to be using jail attacks on a jailed target, for example. Further while jailed, targets could potentially be more exposed depending on their abilities. Heroes and Villains do not lose whatever existing death attack saves they have remaining but as jail prevents all non passive abilities from activating, any of those abilities would not help the target. 

That should clear that up for this game and I have a bunch of language things and other things I"m going to be adding now that we've had a game to flesh out the ruleset a bit so that it should make things even easier going forward. On top fo like, actual patch notes I already have for a few aspects/roles. Anywhoo, carry on I'll send everyone the vote for Batman in DM's. 

1 hour ago, MMFLEX said:

@Benwhat roles do you need? Maybe I can help point you in the right direction in cooperation for your vote.

Well I need Batman and two mob ones that I don’t want to say just so My back doesn’t get blown out by them, so I’m just waiting for them to reveal themselves 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Well I need Batman and two mob ones that I don’t want to say just so My back doesn’t get blown out by them, so I’m just waiting for them to reveal themselves 

They're probably in jail....

Just now, MMFLEX said:

They're probably in jail....

Nope not from what I have collected so far I don’t think they are