Town of Gotham #1

Devise

Accurate day and night phases? Ha, what a concept. Gotham and plays by Devises rules....

Shocking nobody we had yet another busy night on the streets of Gotham City. Heroes feeling pressured with time in the wake of a mass jailbreak, and villains getting tired of seeing key information leaking out. 

@Squidward wakes up to find himself behind bars! He was jailed last night. 

There has been yet another murder in the streets. @Ricer13 has been shot in cold blood, his role was....Private Investigator. A coin with two heads on it was found next to his corpse. 

signs-batman.gif

The Bat Signal was also active last night, meaning Gotham gets to learn some information today. For those unfamiliar with how this works I'll just post how it's ruled here.

Bat Signal: While Gordon is alive in the game, the Bat Signal bonus is activated. While active, after every night Gotham learns information about two random non-Gotham night actions the previous night. Information can be a player targeted, a player who chose to engage in a night action, or what the night action was itself. These night actions have to be initiated by a non-Gotham player, and will be posted in the at the start of the day in the public thread. 

Gotham Learns that last night:

A jail attack was used to jail a target. 
Ben used a night action last night.

Spoiler

1.  Ricer13 (Dead) 
2. @Spartan
3. @Zack
4. @Goliathus
5. @MMFLEX
6.  @Doomsday(Commissioner Gordon revealed for 3x Votes) 
7. @Adrest245
8. @NSG (Jailed) 
9. @jhatty8
10. @Ben
11.  ADV (Dead)
12. @rory
13. Berocka (Deadshot, Wins the game for Killing one of his targets) 
14. Jericho (Blackgate Jailor - Dead)
15.  @Squidward (Jailed) 
16. @Molholt 
17. @Ptyrell

11 living non jailed players means you need 6 votes to send someone to jail today Gotham. 

Day 4 has begun!

• Devise unlocked this topic
21 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

@Ben did you have fun at my house? 

Why didn't Azrael hit up Molholt last night? @Molholt also must've had fun at my house last night.

Yeah a lot interesting things in their ya know! Also @Ptyrell is unaligned 

Just now, Ptyrell said:

I can neither confirm nor deny this

So basically we should jail you since your unaligned 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I guarantee ptyrell is unaligned 

I'd rather jail you.

On another note, Molholt is visited me last night and I was put into fear and RBed. Ben was already thought to be Catwoman and knew that to be true once I got the notification. So with the fear happening that must mean Molholt is Scarecrow. It we don't have any other targets we should jail him since a jail attack won't work on him.

Vote Molholt

Molholt: 1 (Flex)

9 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I'd rather jail you.

On another note, Molholt is visited me last night and I was put into fear and RBed. Ben was already thought to be Catwoman and knew that to be true once I got the notification. So with the fear happening that must mean Molholt is Scarecrow. It we don't have any other targets we should jail him since a jail attack won't work on him.

Vote Molholt

Molholt: 1 (Flex)

Really sacrificing info like that  I don’t think jailing me would be a good way to use your day

Molholt can't be scarecrow, he was given a jail attack n1 and it wasn't countered. (I think that's how it works)

Vote Ben

47 minutes ago, Ben said:

Really sacrificing info like that  I don’t think jailing me would be a good way to use your day

You see I'm jailing Mo, right?

I meant I'd rather jail you over Ptyrell.

47 minutes ago, rory said:

Molholt can't be scarecrow, he was given a jail attack n1 and it wasn't countered. (I think that's how it works)

Vote Ben

Was it a jail attack? I was thinking it was from the BG Jailor which is not deemed an attack.