Town of Gotham #2

Devise

Just now, Devise said:

There is no calling card left behind in the public thread. But targets who suffer those attacks generally get them left behind in private when those conditions are met to the affected player. 

Ah, I see. I was thrown completely off by the fact that the very first body found was left "crippled" which matched Bane's calling card, so I just assumed from then that deaths would reveal that info.

Whoops!

So, anyway. Two deaths. The people alive and free at the time of those two deaths were the following:

scoop

Adrest

Ptyrell

rory

Jericho

Advantage

Goliathus

Ben

MMFLEX

Berocka

Unless Bat-family is messing up and not outing rory for clearing a ton of people, then by my calculations, MMFLEX and Berocka are killers, and I fucked up by letting Berocka go.

@rory am I incorrect about your clearing of scoop through Ben on the above list? At least of being killers? I feel like Goliathus and Ben haven't been mentioned much as candidates, so it almost became an assumption that they weren't under suspicion. I had thoughts of what I believe the two of them to be, but I'm not sure if there is any confirmation there.

3 minutes ago, scoop said:

So, anyway. Two deaths. The people alive and free at the time of those two deaths were the following:

scoop

Adrest

Ptyrell

rory

Jericho

Advantage

Goliathus

Ben

MMFLEX

Berocka

Unless Bat-family is messing up and not outing rory for clearing a ton of people, then by my calculations, MMFLEX and Berocka are killers, and I fucked up by letting Berocka go.

@rory am I incorrect about your clearing of scoop through Ben on the above list? At least of being killers? I feel like Goliathus and Ben haven't been mentioned much as candidates, so it almost became an assumption that they weren't under suspicion. I had thoughts of what I believe the two of them to be, but I'm not sure if there is any confirmation there.

All of those clears look good to me. Berocka is catwoman 100%, we checked them yesterday. Flex is definitely a sly killer. Probably Bane. A couple of people in the list could be gotham turned mob because of penguin. I'm also pretty sure we had Scarecrow jailed previously (Zack) but one of the mob members secret voted but that requires Scarecrow to be alive and not jailed. 

1 minute ago, rory said:

All of those clears look good to me. Berocka is catwoman 100%, we checked them yesterday. Flex is definitely a sly killer. Probably Bane. A couple of people in the list could be gotham turned mob because of penguin. I'm also pretty sure we had Scarecrow jailed previously (Zack) but one of the mob members secret voted but that requires Scarecrow to be alive and not jailed. 

Riddler can privately vote, so that was probably just omg.

An update for the citizens of Gotham. A riddle has been solved!

I have cities, but not houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have coasts, but no sand. What am I?

The answer? A map. 

Riddler loses one Riddle and is one step closer to being recruited to a faction. The Mob gained the Riddler Point for this Riddle solved which means

Riddler Points
Mob: 1 Gotham: 0 

Extending the day phase of this btw given how long it was in between and to just in general give people more time to engage back in with the game. I'll lock this thread after I get home tomorrow so later in the evening ET probably. Anyway, keep figuring out who the hell is going to jail. 

15 hours ago, scoop said:

I am 100% not.

6 hours ago, scoop said:

I will also say again that Commissioner Gordon might want to reveal so they have the extra voting power.

And thus I shall reveal myself to be Commissioner Gordon. @Devise confirm pls.

Vote Zack

Part of me feels Scoop is evil at this point and the Mob plan to take out Gordon tonight to remove any big voting power, but honestly we need it regardless so right call to reveal now.

Edited by Advantage
Misspelled

1 hour ago, Advantage said:

Part of me feels Scoop is evil at this point and the Mob plan to take out Gordon tonight to remove any big voting power, but honestly we need it regardless so right call to reveal now.

May not matter anyway if all of @Jericho @Ptyrell and @Adrest245 have been recruited to the mob or just don't get a vote in on Zack.

14 hours ago, Goliathus said:

I am 100% not.

And thus I shall reveal myself to be Commissioner Gordon. @Devise confirm pls.

Vote Zack

Late to the party here, but yes yes in fact this IS your Commissioner Gordon. Goliathus Votes to Jail AND his votes to expose Batman count for 3.