Bana Blabs #58

Banackock

Bana Blabs #58

Another week, another blab. 17 days until I leave for Australia. That's pretty wild. I'm crazy, right? Some days I feel crazy but hey, once in a lifetime experience. Life is too short. Have fun. For the VHL, up and down once again for Seattle. After a hot start, we're basically a .500 team and looking around at others, it's surprising. LA has 2 d-men. Seattle has a decent enough goalie, great d-men and a mix of talent and depth up top. Could use more there but I think we're better than our record should be. Anyway, let's blab.

• My player, Mikhail Kovalchuk, continues to do well with London. I really have enjoyed this player - as I do with all, but the excitement of this one has been a bit lower consistently. I'm looking forward to my next player but will keep trucking for now for Dil, London and to see if I can still have a decent ending.
  • As mentioned, Seattle is up and down. Players builds like Bogatyrev are good enough to produce, but they struggle no matter what builds or players they're with. Yet, you look around the league and players with similar builds are thriving. It only bugs me so much because, as a GM would know and relate, we want all our players kicking ass.
  • I was looking at player stats for their careers. Often, I write about which Seattle Bears players are coming up on career milestones. This time I hopped over to GM's. It's really cool to see how everyone is doing, has done and all the history with GM's. The wins totals goes like this (regulation, OTW, SOW) for top 15 GM's of all-time for wins. GREEN AND BOLD = STILL ACTIVE.

1. @Banackock- 1,514 Wins

2. @hedgehog337- 1,305 Wins

3. @diamond_ace- 1,014 Wins

4. @Advantage aka hacker - 1,006 Wins

5. @Bushito- 924 Wins

6. @gregreg- 834 Wins

7. @Higgins- 815 Wins

8. @Devise- 768 Wins

9. @Beaviss - 675 Wins

10. @Frank - 662 Wins

11. @Victor - 656 Wins

12. @Enorama- 642 Wins