Some new GMs and a bit of housekeeping

Enorama

As announced previously, @UnknownMinion and @Lemorse7 are stepping down from their GM posts this off-season. What's news is that @leandrofg has also requested that we transition him out of the role as well. We thank all three of them for their commitment to Bratislava, Vasteras, and Cologne.

Although it's sad to see them go, there's also some excitement as we welcome some new GMs to the Euro fold! Please join me in congratulating the following GMs:

ZMargnu.png

Bratislava Watchmen:

Spoiler

wxnNZ1R.png

Vasteras Iron Eagles:

155dS2y.png

Cologne Express:

Spoiler

I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do!

Finally, as is a tendency in this league, we have a small rule violation to report. The Stockholm Vikings (@twists) missed their backup goalie minimum starts threshold. They missed the playoffs, so this had no immediate effect. However, as compensation, they must carry over those starts to Season 89. This makes their backup goalie minimum starts 10 for the season.

@VHLE GM let this be a reminder that you need to have 8 goalie starts from someone other than your starting goaltender each season. 

Happy Eing!

Express fans fear not! I'm very happy about my time in Cologne these have been an amazing four seasons, but it's time for a hiatus.

Sorry for the pings, but I'd like to thank @Acydburn and @rjfryman for choosing me to be the GM of this franchise back in August last year. At the same time, I'd like to thank @thadthrasher and @Enorama for their work around the VHLE over the last seasons and for their posture when I came to them with this idea of stepping down one season early, so I could help with the transition.

Congratulations to the chosen GMs, but @Mint deserves this 100%, and I'm glad I can help him transition from his AGM role to this new one.

To my inexistent fans, I'll be back. Let's see where Seasons 91 and 92 will take Zef Goncalves.

@JB123, we will meet again!

Thank you for your service, former E GMs. 🫡  We don't really know what you've done or what the E is or why it's even here, but you've definitely accomplished something we literally can't put into words. Some might say "in that case, there's not really any shoes to fill here" but like...how can you fill shoes that you can't define the size of or even acknowledge the existence of? To the newly appointed E GMs, good fucking luck.

All jokes aside, congrats to the new GMs! :D And seriously, thank you to Minion, Lemorse, and Leandro for what you've done in the E and keeping interest alive for newcomers like myself. 

3 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

I thought @leandrofg and @Lemorse7 were the same person 😨

Could still be true. Leaving the teams at the same time is awfully suspicious.

I'm actually hurt that the @moderators haven't made sure @cLoWn isn't my multi.

14 minutes ago, leandrofg said:

Could still be true. Leaving the teams at the same time is awfully suspicious.

I'm actually hurt that the @moderators haven't made sure @cLoWn isn't my multi.

nah, your counting skills are excessively superior to Lemorse's

and maybe the mods have vetted Catiá...

Edited by Daniel Janser

1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

nah, your counting skills are excessively superior to Lemorse's

and maybe the mods have vetted Catiá...

Can I ask the reason for the edit? 😂

2 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

I added the second sentence...

Thought you had written “Cátia” and switched it to “Catiá” 😅

As I know you’re a bit of a perfectionist, the accent is in the first “a”. 😁