S90 VHLM GM Openings

Spartan

Hello!

As we approach the offseason, we're once again looking to hire GMs for some open positions in the VHLM. We've got quite a bit of turnover this offseason and are hiring for three teams - Las Vegas, Houston, and Philadelphia. Thank you to @Blazzer, @AJW and @Pifferfish for their tremendous work as GMs and for all the time and effort they put into their teams and players.

Please comment below if you are interested in any of these teams, and feel free to state a preference for a specific team. We cannot guarantee those preferences being followed if selected for the job, but we'll keep it in mind. We may also find out that we're losing another GM to the VHL hiring cycle, so there is a chance we'll need 4 GMs - so there are plenty of opportunities for all!

Serious applications only in this thread, anything else will be sent to the gulag. Feel free to DM me or Gus with any questions, comments, concerns.

- @VHLM Commissioner

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

Hello!

As we approach the offseason, we're once again looking to hire GMs for some open positions in the VHLM. We've got quite a bit of turnover this offseason and are hiring for three teams - Las Vegas, Houston, and Philadelphia. Thank you to @Blazzer, @AJW and @Pifferfish for their tremendous work as GMs and for all the time and effort they put into their teams and players.

Please comment below if you are interested in any of these teams, and feel free to state a preference for a specific team. We cannot guarantee those preferences being followed if selected for the job, but we'll keep it in mind. We may also find out that we're losing another GM to the VHL hiring cycle, so there is a chance we'll need 4 GMs - so there are plenty of opportunities for all!

Serious applications only in this thread, anything else will be sent to the gulag. Feel free to DM me or Gus with any questions, comments, concerns.

- @VHLM Commissioner

Also someone needs to volunteer to be Spartan's new puppet now that I stepped down. :P jk. Thank you for everything Spartan and @Gustav best commishes in the VHL, any league! Been a blast and a pleasure to work with both of you. Now to fade into the sunset or some corny end of movie bullshit like that.

Edited by Pifferfish

6 hours ago, JCV said:

I will apply for my team that needs a gm

Guys, I'm pretty sure he meant "any team" not "my team." I don't have any plans to move down from Miami 😮‍💨

Bumping this as I've sent out an initial round of some brief interview questions to users we don't know as well (folks who haven't GM'd recently). Will still send out questions to any interested candidates who reply by tomorrow!