AI

N0HBDY

It should be no surprise that with the new feature of technology, AI, becoming more powerful than before people are now trying to incorporate it into their everyday lives and cut corners. From someone fulls time job, to school work, and now to VHL articles. Most of the recent bans have been because people have violated the COC by using AI to write almost their entire media spot. I get to see a little bit more than the average user behind the scenes on the situation, and props to our PT head and updaters for being mostly on top of it. I understand why someone would want to use AI to write their articles, but then what's the point really, you don't get the feeling of pride and curiosity after publishing your article or podcast and seeing what people might respond with. I think that's a large part of the VHL experience, especially now that the role playing has died down. Sure I've got job pay every week, but when I don't I fall back onto podcasting, it's the most for sure time taking task for the week, 15 minutes. Every time I record one it's just spitballing my current thoughts on various topics which is fun and has saved me from falling asleep while driving to many times. I genuinely think podcast's are underrated now, and want to listen to more. I love that the forum also has a spotify link to a playlist of podcast (though it hasn't been updated since like 2022, plz bring it back)

I love having to outwork everyone else for the chance to be better! That's like, most of the fun for me on the sim/hockey side. And even more I love seeing the work of my peers and being inspired by them! So keep posting forum content ( @frescoelmo ) everyone!

This was a brilliant read to be honest.  I agree with all these as I love seeing what people have to say about my posts, but if it was written by ai it's true emptiness.

Oh, honey, welcome to the era of tech-savvy shenanigans! 🤖🌐 AI is like the glitter of the digital age – it gets everywhere! ✨💻 Major kudos to our PT head and the unsung heroes, the updaters, for playing AI whack-a-mole! 🕹️👾 You guys are the true guardians of the VHL realm! 🛡️🎮

I feel you on the AI invasion, but there's something magical about crafting your own masterpiece, right? 🎨📝 The thrill of hitting that "Publish" button and waiting for the virtual applause – nothing beats it! 👏🚀 Podcasting is the unsung hero, a sanctuary of spontaneous thoughts in a world gone digital! 🎙️💬 And don't even get me started on that Spotify playlist – it's like a time capsule waiting to be revived! 🕰️🎶 #BringBackTheBeats 🔄🔥

18 hours ago, rory said:

Oh, honey, welcome to the era of tech-savvy shenanigans! 🤖🌐 AI is like the glitter of the digital age – it gets everywhere! ✨💻 Major kudos to our PT head and the unsung heroes, the updaters, for playing AI whack-a-mole! 🕹️👾 You guys are the true guardians of the VHL realm! 🛡️🎮

I feel you on the AI invasion, but there's something magical about crafting your own masterpiece, right? 🎨📝 The thrill of hitting that "Publish" button and waiting for the virtual applause – nothing beats it! 👏🚀 Podcasting is the unsung hero, a sanctuary of spontaneous thoughts in a world gone digital! 🎙️💬 And don't even get me started on that Spotify playlist – it's like a time capsule waiting to be revived! 🕰️🎶 #BringBackTheBeats 🔄🔥

I am having a stroke

Edited by jake