Continental Cup Finals: Game 7

VHL Games

• MexicanCow123 changed the title to Continental Cup Finals: Game 7
  • Commissioner

After 26 long seasons and far too many trips to the final I can finally lift the continental cup again! And honestly what a fucking series and what an amazing group of people to do it with. I don’t recall if I’ve ever captained a continental cup team but I’m exceptionally glad to have been able to lead this group.

London, big GG here. You guys had an amazing run when honestly I don’t think anyone even saw you beating Malmo let alone stretching it out to game 7 of the cup final. You had me worried as hell after the first 2 haha.

D.C. Dragons, comrades, we did it!

@Beketov, @OrbitingDeath, @Jason kranz, @Keegan Gamble, @vincentlg2007, @woog, @emidas, @ThatCasual, @dustywilson22, @diamond_ace and @NSG - you are the reason why we got there in the end - what an amazing crew we have in D.C!

Be proud of yourselves, you had to defy a lot of odds, many believed we would not make it past 1st Round and here we are, S92 Champions! Amazing, unique and glorious Dragons! 2nd cup of our Franchise, for sure not the last! Cheers boys! Enjoy the Off-season!

London United - you are an amazing squad of players who deserve a ton of praise - congratulations on great series and you can for sure be proud of yourselves!