S93 VHLM GM Hirings

Spartan

Hello all,

Once again, we have come to a situation where we are hiring more GMs than we initially expected. First of all, congrats to @Tetricide who is leaving Miami to lead the Prague Phantoms in the VHL. We are also saying goodbye to @vincentlg2007 who is stepping down from Mississauga due to irl priorities. We appreciate both of them and their work in the role, along with the previously mentioned @hylands and @ShawnGlade.

Before we get into hirings, we'd also like to note that @Ricer13 was brought in mid-season in S92 to step in as an interim GM for Saskatoon. He will be remaining with us as a permanent GM for S93, but will be changing teams based on our overall hirings.

Without further ado, here are all of our S93 VHLM GM hires and team changes:

Spoiler

Mexico City Kings - @JCarson
Halifax 21st - @LucyXpher
Miami Marauders - @Ricer13
Saskatoon Wild - @Dadam30

Mississauga Hounds - @Nathan_8

Congrats to all our new GMs! Looking forward to working with you all to continue to improve the VHLM and the new player experience!

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Hello all,

Once again, we have come to a situation where we are hiring more GMs than we initially expected. First of all, congrats to @Tetricide who is leaving Miami to lead the Prague Phantoms in the VHL. We are also saying goodbye to @vincentlg2007 who is stepping down from Mississauga due to irl priorities. We appreciate both of them and their work in the role, along with the previously mentioned @hylands and @ShawnGlade.

Before we get into hirings, we'd also like to note that @Ricer13 was brought in mid-season in S92 to step in as an interim GM for Saskatoon. He will be remaining with us as a permanent GM for S93, but will be changing teams based on our overall hirings.

Without further ado, here are all of our S93 VHLM GM hires and team changes:

Hide contents

Mexico City Kings - @JCarson
Halifax 21st - @LucyXpher
Miami Marauders - @Ricer13
Saskatoon Wild - @Dadam30

Mississauga Hounds - @Nathan_8

Congrats to all our new GMs! Looking forward to working with you all to continue to improve the VHLM and the new player experience!

Wow, that's awesome! I'm super excited for this opportunity and to be able to contribute to the league this way!  I can't wait to get started in Halifax and congrats to the others who were hired as well, all super deserving from what I've seen!

VERY good hirings imo. Outside of Ricer because I know they’re GM experience, I think the other 4 will do very well. Hard working members with the right qualities.

Good luck. Always feel free to come my way if you have questions, need an opinion etc. 

Try as they might, the VHL will never be able to keep us from hiring good people. 

Really excited to work with this season’s overhauled VHLM! It’s going to be a great look into what some of you are capable of. 

1 hour ago, The goat of hockey said:

sad i dint get it tho 😞

If there's one thing that's certain, it's that there is pretty much a constant rotation of GM spots needing to be filled. My recommendation is to keep applying and show interest, especially in those off-season tourneys like the WJC and JSC :D 

Ricer back at the helm of Miami! You love to see it! As well as some new folks who have either AGM'd or even GM'd in the off-season. I'm really looking forward to seeing at least one of these GMs win their first ever Cup 👀 Congratulations!

6 hours ago, Banackock said:

Outside of Ricer because I know they’re GM experience, I think the other 4 will do very well. 

*their*