Official “what do you drive” thread

• Commissioner

What can I say, I like making weird “official” discussion threads. Maybe you’ve got a fun old beater, maybe you’re a car guy with a classic beast, maybe you own an e-bike; I don’t really care. What you driving these days?

67439760280__7D1B57C9-DFF3-44CE-980F-CBC9587B6D40.thumb.jpeg.1e55d6c74e351d2d4fae310ec7635710.jpeg
My baby. Owned it since it had 5km on it. 2017 Nissan 370Z, has under 30,000km on it! 😍 

My winter beater while the above is parked in the garage for the snow and shit, sandy/rocky roads and what helps me drive over 200km everyday at the moment, to and from work:

image2.thumb.jpeg.2cb702eb17dc29b492b5f0e24bb1ccaa.jpeg

• Commissioner
23 minutes ago, Banackock said:

My baby. Owned it since it had 5km on it. 2017 Nissan 370Z, has under 30,000km on it! 😍 

We haven’t even had this bad boy a year and it already has over 30k haha

2023 Kia EV6 Long Range RWD

70836017822__7DCAEF16-75D2-447F-8F01-480A486A4291.jpeg

Don’t even have a photo of the second car, don’t drive it if I can avoid it for obvious reasons haha. 2015 Elantra with like 214k on it; definitely starting to show its age.

I have what I like to call a toaster for a car. It's a 2011 honda element.  It's a special one... but it does what I need it to do.

File:2000-2002 Saturn SL -- 03-16-2012 2.JPG - Wikipedia

2002 Saturn SL1

Currently driving this baby until the wheels fall off. It was my high school graduation gift from my grandparents after they upgraded, and it has every possible problem in the world. As long as it goes from A to B... 

On 5/6/2024 at 9:29 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

10 Craziest cars in Japan – the story behind | Croooober

My Hiace a bit modified!! 😁

If Spyro the Dragon was a vehicle.

This is actually pretty cool looking

I drive a 2017 Toyota Corolla iM. Not my car pictured, but it is that model and color. Too lazy to go outside rn

Screen-Shot-2017-03-24-at-3.32.00-PM.png

On 5/4/2024 at 8:30 PM, Banackock said:

Owned it since it had 5km on it. 2017 Nissan 370Z, has under 30,000km on it! 😍

Owned mine at practically no mileage, now sitting around 60,000km. You don't really drive that thing around much do you? lol Mine is mostly from commute which is barely 10 minutes.

• Commissioner
27 minutes ago, Tetricide said:

I drive a 2017 Toyota Corolla iM

My coworker had one of these for a bit. He put an extra decal on it next to the model name that just said "groot"

29 minutes ago, Tetricide said:

Owned mine at practically no mileage, now sitting around 60,000km. You don't really drive that thing around much do you? lol Mine is mostly from commute which is barely 10 minutes.

Commute to and from work each day is about 224km. Would K the car out too fast! It also sits for the winter and stays out of bad weather. It’s basically a cruise car + nice little trips. 

23 hours ago, dlamb said:

File:2000-2002 Saturn SL -- 03-16-2012 2.JPG - Wikipedia

2002 Saturn SL1

Currently driving this baby until the wheels fall off. It was my high school graduation gift from my grandparents after they upgraded, and it has every possible problem in the world. As long as it goes from A to B... 

Wow, does that bring back memories! That was my first car that my parents helped buy me in high school before my Hyundai Tiburon that had a hot pink dash.. honestly, dependable. 

4 hours ago, Tetricide said:
On 5/6/2024 at 11:29 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

10 Craziest cars in Japan – the story behind | Croooober

My Hiace a bit modified!! 😁

If Spyro the Dragon was a vehicle.

This is actually pretty cool looking

Oh, This thing is real just not mine. I seen an all white version of this the other day in the parking lot of a Mall here in Japan. Not completely legal to drive here but it seems that they do!! It is a weird trend here!!

Gallery>> Japanese Vanning Madness - SpeedhuntersExtreme Japanese custom vans ~ Pink TentacleExtreme Japanese custom vans ~ Pink Tentacle

• Senior Admin

I have a 22’ Bronco 4 door 

Great ride but…I do regret trading the 2016 Tacoma that I had before. Currently considering trading for a 2024 Tacoma stick shift. I put down a refundable deposit so have until July when it comes in to decide if I want to do it or not. 

2 hours ago, Will said:

Great ride but…I do regret trading the 2016 Tacoma that I had before. Currently considering trading for a 2024 Tacoma stick shift. I put down a refundable deposit so have until July when it comes in to decide if I want to do it or not. 

Ima buddy of mine HATES the broncos! I think they’re such a good looking vehicle and some can be done up pretty good. 

3 hours ago, Will said:

49 minutes ago, Banackock said:

buddy of mine HATES the broncos! I think they’re such a good looking vehicle and some can be done up pretty good. 

Tsk tsk. Should've gone with a 90s model Bronco. Those were a real beauty.

2015 GMC Sierra SLE but not sure how to post the photo straight to this comment

I also have a 2021 Ford Explorer but I don't drive it as often

20 minutes ago, aimkin said:

2019 Subaru Legacy Premium pictured on the day I got her. Her name is Sexy.

SK7JxeS.jpeg

Hi, sexy.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

2015 GMC Sierra SLE but not sure how to post the photo straight to this comment

I also have a 2021 Ford Explorer but I don't drive it as often

Delete Old Man GIF