Official Player Card Set - Season 40

Devise

If you go around the boards to player pages, you'll notice the entire set of Season 40 has been added to the applicable player pages. With some help from Boubabi I have gotten an entire set base done up here with card flip effects for everyone to enjoy and see in one place. I want to thank Boubabi and all of the PC crew (Jackim, Frank, Noah, 701, and Kesler) they did a fantastic job! I realize we are late on the season, but we had a delay and then had to replace most of the PC crew halfway into the season. We will be getting started on the Season 41 set soon, and it should be up before the start of the playoffs in Season 41. Without further adieu...here is the cards!

North American Conference

Calgary Wranglers

New York Americans

Quebec City Muete

Toronto Legion

European Conference

Cologne Express

Davos Dynamo 

Helsinki Titans 

Riga Reign

Vasteras Iron Eagles

Note that the players team locations and the subtext was made for the "start" of Season 40. Now to give everyone a heads up for next seasons cards, we will also be doing where players are at the time of season start. We only do active players as well. The "rules" for our active players is someone who has updated within the last month of the time I go through and compile an active list. So if you want a PC done for you with a set just keep updating every weekish and you'll be done. Enjoy everyone! 

Edited by Devise22

Why US players get their states named instead of their country ?

EX : Tyrone Williams : Detroit, Michigan  :lol:

ELITIST MUCH ? 

Edit : Of course, i'm only joking since there's pretty much only Williams who got that  :lol:

Edited by boubabi

Why US players get their states named instead of their country ?

EX : Tyrone Williams : Detroit, Michigan  :lol:

ELITIST MUCH ? 

Has to do with some peoples player profiles listing states and countries and some listing countries. We have a format in place for next year with what we will be putting on that slot, in the case of countries we are going to replace it with World Cup eligibility. 

They are pretty special! Anyway to add them to player pages?

Boubabi, some people only list their country. I noticed that when creating a video.

Go check your player pages. We don't have the card flip effect on the player pages, but I have spoken with Victor/Higgins about it and since the coding for it is HTML we may be able to get something going. We'll see. But the front and back is on peoples player pages. 

Seattle doesn't have anyone active, I'm assuming?

Mine said United States instead of the state, so it must depend on the creator.

I think you're right. My player just says USA instead of Riverside, California. Also go a Russian who looks like McZerhl yuck. Thanks 701!  :P

Now when do we open the official VHL trading card game :D?

Give me a nickel and I'll give you this limited edition Sergey Brovalenko card, I'll even throw in a Bruno Wolf card to make sure you think about it. A nickel, because we know they won't sell for higher.

I think these will go on the player's player page right?

Will statistics and awards etc also be listed on the cards or will ot be just listed in the player page?

Some of it will get listed on the card next season some not. Higgins figured out how to get the flip effect working on the forum so it's just a matter of executing that and then figuring out layout/what we want to put on the back for next set. But the fronts and backs are on the player pages right now for this set. 

Give me a nickel and I'll give you this limited edition Sergey Brovalenko card, I'll even throw in a Bruno Wolf card to make sure you think about it. A nickel, because we know they won't sell for higher.

A Brovalenko card is worth more than a Taylor card? Damn.