New Forum

Higgins

btw Higgs, there are discrepencies between the TPE index locations for players and the locations of them on the forums. Is the forum accurate?

Also there are a few guys (I assume who played in the VHLM last season) who aren't on there (like all of NY)

Use google to find them. Just search something like "Lucas Smith skating site:vhlsim.net/smf

aight, it's only a few players anyway.

Btw, does anyone know why Calgary was done already? Their numbers are all out of synch with the index.

I started to do them last night, but didn't have the time to so every team on my phone.

I started to do them last night, but didn't have the time to so every team on my phone.

That's cool, do you know why the numbers were out of synch with the TPE index? Did you use the google method?

That's cool, do you know why the numbers were out of synch with the TPE index? Did you use the google method?

Yeah, I was using the google method, since I wasn't sure if the index was up to date.

Yeah, I was using the google method, since I wasn't sure if the index was up to date.

Yeah the numbers are higher on the index, so I assume it's more up to date. I'll google the 4ish guys who aren't on it, none of them are active anyway.

Yeah the numbers are higher on the index, so I assume it's more up to date. I'll google the 4ish guys who aren't on it, none of them are active anyway.

If worst comes to worst regarding update threads, we could try to resurrect them attribute by attribute by using google.

If worst comes to worst regarding update threads, we could try to resurrect them attribute by attribute by using google.

Anyone know the exact url for team team player page, cause i got google cache working for me. I have the homepage up to sept 23rd right now. 

Anyone know the exact url for team team player page, cause i got google cache working for me. I have the homepage up to sept 23rd right now.

That is recent enough for people not to complain about updates. I think we can sacrifice a day or two of people who updated past that day for the greater good of the league. As for team player pages, I can get them right now since I'm on my phone, but they shouldn't be that hard to find.

http://www.vhlsim.net/smf/index.php?board=178.0

Direct link to the Meute team board for update threads. I searched through my history to find it (this is the onyl team i visited recently though (in order to do my updates). Might you be able to derive the rest from this one?

okay it got me into the update page for sept 12th, now I am trying to get into the individual players pages which is going to possibly be a problem