New Forum

Higgins

That sounds about right.  I had not claimed any of my Fan590s/Practices/Media Articles, but I have the links for them in google documents.  

I'm wondering, why did you not claim those?

Under the court of law he is not obligated to tell you anything about this certain topic without proper documentation allowing you to do so.

See this is why I think your usual lack of ability to spell is an act. That was perfect english.

I'm wondering, why did you not claim those?

I was planning on waiting until draft day, see where I got drafted, and then claim all of the TPE at the end.  Just to see if GMs actually watched that stuff.

I was planning on waiting until draft day, see where I got drafted, and then claim all of the TPE at the end.  Just to see if GMs actually watched that stuff.

Oh you sneaky bugger

Guest Squinty

Can we put a League Talk forum back up too. And/or a suggestions/complaints? I feel it'd make ironing out what still needs to be done around here much easier and organized, so things don't get lost in this thread

Can we put a League Talk forum back up too. And/or a suggestions/complaints? I feel it'd make ironing out what still needs to be done around here much easier and organized, so things don't get lost in this thread

Yes, that would be nice. Can someone do that. I am on my phone

Back for the night, and ready for more work.

I don't know how to do any permissions stuff, but I'm down for more grunt work.

I'll check to see if we ended up getting the player pages updated with the S34 playoff attributes. If not I'll hit those up.

Also stop with the silliness, we will get the info back, it just takes time. In the meantime, continuing filling the site out. Start doing point tasks, Mag people start working on the mag. Get the predictions back up, get the drunk and high thread back up, play some Oregon Trail and do what we do, insult Kyle and bitch about that two face prick.

You either die a hero.....or live to see yourself become the villain! 

Could somebody please explain to me what happened? 

Basically I am to understand the previous board was "attacked" and that there is no chance at recovering it? Somehow though you have all of the data stored on a backup I hear. What can be done with that?

Who was it that "attacked" us? Was this an SMF issue? Or does this have something to do with Adobe's information being hacked and some 29 million people having their data compromised? Was any of our private data compromised?

Sorry for what happened and for stalking you folks all over the internet haha. At least the original Invisionfree boards rate pretty high on a Google search so it was easy to find you. 

1. We may have gotten DDoS'd. Basically someone pays a fee to some company and they send tons of connections to our host, maliciously, to make it so no one else can use the site (overloaded). The host then shut the site down because it had too many connections. We have suspicions as to who it was but no way to know for sure.

2. Nothing to do with SMF or Adobe.

3. Backup may be salvageable, but would be far easier if the host would cooperate, from what I hear. 

Well a DDOS will cease when the hacker stops giving a shit won't it? And if the host would cooperate couldn't they (or we) trace the IP addresses attacking and identify the source? They usually come from a common server or subnet mask, right?

• 5 years later...