New Forum

Higgins

If the old host server company whatever isn't cooperating then we need to take it to the next step.  Do we know where they are located out of etc they will owe use money at the very least if they aren't providing services that we pay for.

• Admin

Don't you have his IP from invisionfree?

Oh yeah, I even told Boom where he lives. That is old though.

If the old host server company whatever isn't cooperating then we need to take it to the next step.  Do we know where they are located out of etc they will owe use money at the very least if they aren't providing services that we pay for.

Do we even know what services they should provide us? Like, if we went to court, would we even have anything to build a case off? Obviously that's extreme but this is all based on some vague honour system which is LIKE TOTALLY the best thing to use on the internet.

Victor did didn't he?

Also Higgs, I'm back for the night and ready to do something if need be. Smarch is doing trades right now, so you have anything else?

No it turned out to be 1GB/6GB too.

If you want you can add the TPE counts from a couple weeks ago to all the VHL players using the TPE Index.

Here's the format and index:

(S31) G - Tuomas Tukio, TPE: 629

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AswyZiaw-8C-dEZhWVNSMlBnbHdXNExzNmk0RVowV3c#gid=0

I had a huge tpe update and was at 499 before it....

Everybody had a huge update, we're going to get it sorted out. For now we're going with pre update TPE, since the new stuff hasn't been updated yet.

btw Higgs, there are discrepencies between the TPE index locations for players and the locations of them on the forums. Is the forum accurate?

Also there are a few guys (I assume who played in the VHLM last season) who aren't on there (like all of NY)