New Forum

Higgins

My last legit update was done when the sim was done, i had done a massive cluster in my update thread just before the site went down (which never went through). I could reupdate the last bit (given that it was never set in stone) if we had the S34 playoff attributes from STHS. We should get a link of that from Jardy if we can, it would be really helpful for everyone.

CK = Checking: 70
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 99
ST = Strength: 90
EN = Endurance: 99
DU = Durability: 99
PH = Puck Handling: 95
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 80
SC = Scoring: 99
DF = Defense: 91.25
EX = Experience: 62

LD = Leadership: 40

TPE: 577

pretty sure this is what i was at...i forget if i added anything to leadership or not yet so it might be more...this is with the most recent updates that didn't get updated yet.

I think I have a ton of google cache information looking into that now.

Update I have a ton of important info I can pull from my google cache info like some S34 off-season trades If I get enough info Ill just make a new thread for it and people can steal the good stuff.

Also I think this is a forum thing invisionfree was like this too and I didn't like it.  When a thread has a ton of pages it says 1 2 3...last page and theres no way to specifically pick the page you want to go to.  SMF had the ability to click the dots and then see all the pages to jump to the one you want if there is a way to get that here also that would be great.

If anyone with editing powers wants to help me out my going through teams and updating the player pages of semi-actives or inactives with attributes that would be awesome. I've done most Helsinki and Vasteras as of right now.

http://vhlsim.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/371-your-player-page/

CK = Checking: 68 ---> 70
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 45 ---> 50
SK = Skating: 96 ---> 99
ST = Strength: 89 ---> 90.5
PH = Puck Handling: 96 ---> 99
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 87 ---> 90
SC = Scoring: 96 ---> 99
DF = Defense: 87 ---> 90
EX = Experience: 69 ---> 76
LD = Leadership: 70 ---> 75.5

TPE: 733

Managed to get my update thread. Took a few screen shots. 

Also stop with the silliness, we will get the info back, it just takes time. In the meantime, continuing filling the site out. Start doing point tasks, Mag people start working on the mag. Get the predictions back up, get the drunk and high thread back up, play some Oregon Trail and do what we do, insult Kyle and bitch about that two face prick.

Also stop with the silliness, we will get the info back, it just takes time. In the meantime, continuing filling the site out. Start doing point tasks, Mag people start working on the mag. Get the predictions back up, get the drunk and high thread back up, play some Oregon Trail and do what we do, insult Kyle and bitch about that two face prick.

Guest Svoboda_3

This thing will never download. Had it running over night and only an hour passed. By the time it comes through, you guys will be done already.

• Commissioner

Yeah, they uploaded the back up to another server that should work for the whole download. I am not giving it out this time. Higgins PM me, Jackim PM me.

Have we figured out what that will get us yet? Will we be able to get files from the backup or have to upload them to an SMF site or what?