New Forum

Higgins

You may need to set up a thread taking requests for people's players then to obtain the link. Cause I've tried for an hour and can't find my player update page anywhere.

I found mine relatively early on in my history, having done my update recently. I imagine a lot of people are in the same boat.

You may need to set up a thread taking requests for people's players then to obtain the link. Cause I've tried for an hour and can't find my player update page anywhere.

Do you have site:vhlsim.net/smf/index in the search bar with your player name?

I am sorry for asking this but what's your player's name? lol

Kinda glad I have all my updates on an excel sheet lol.. This is all gonna get messy tbh.. If there's anything you guys need, just let me know.. Kinda wish I could do more.

I need you to let me tell you that your avatar is amazing.

I AM BRUTALITOPS, the magician!

So are updaters just going to give us the benefit of the doubt when we find our updates, since the links won't work.

I imagine we'd just use the funds to pay for the stupid protection so we can get the last site back if we had to. Otherwise that's a minor detail I'm sure Victor would have a plan for.