New Forum

Higgins

• Commissioner

I'm honestly wondering what our options are if the host won't even let 1 person on for a temporary time period. What do they expect people to do in situations like this? I mean I know that they have to protect themselves, I get that, but all they've offered us is a backup that won't fully download for anyone and even if it did likely wouldn't get us anything but behind the scenes stuff.

What exactly have they been telling you Sterling?

Damn was hoping that google cache stuff would work.

Also don't worry about the TPE totals from the TPE Index that is just for reference right now. If worst scenario happens and we can't see the site at all we'll have a plan for TPE.

Damn was hoping that google cache stuff would work.

Also don't worry about the TPE totals from the TPE Index that is just for reference right now. If worst scenario happens and we can't see the site at all we'll have a plan for TPE.

i just looked at my own player page on google cache and it's only up to Sept 2nd, so cache will most likely be utterly useless now after I look closer.

I know my TPE and attributes from memory. we may have to go by the honour system

I know my TPE by memory as well, but I doubt everyone will have attributes memorized.

We could just allow everyone to reupdate their players with all the TPE, except I have no idea how we would handle the depreciated guys.

Wouldn't just buying their stupid DDOS protection for 1 month be better? Do we have the funds for it? I imagine after that we'd be allowed back onto the SMF site and could take care of business in that way.

Guest Svoboda_3

I know my TPE and attributes from memory. we may have to go by the honour system

Same. I know after depreciation, I had either 1,126, or 1,120 TPE and I maxed out Skating, Scoring, Passing, Defense and Puck Handling, while Leadership was 62, Strength was 82, Checking was 80 and Discipline was like 60 or something. Experience was 89 as well.

Sterling do you plan on calling the SMF people and speaking with someone personally to explain the situation? That seems easier that just exchanging personal messages back and forth on here IMO.

well we still have the sim file with all of the updates as of 34 playoffs. That wouldnt be too big of a change. Their suggestion though was to move to a new host and no, the suggested costs was roughly 600 pounds a month

Sucks cause I had 25+ claimed tpe banked to my player, and really have no idea how much tpe I have. Should be close to 130 but I don't know.

That's the way I feel. I hadn't been updated in 3-4 weeks. I had something like 51 TPE sitting there. :/

I know a lot of us are in that boat, and if it gets restored, great, but I'd gladly trade that TPE in to get the site rolling and back on track

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 95
ST = Strength: 49
PH = Puck Handling: 90
FO = Face Offs: 90
PA = Passing: 90
SC = Scoring: 95
DF = Defense: 90
EX = Experience: 57
LD = Leadership: 40

My exact build except with I think higher strength.