New Bern Royals GM

First off, congrats to Jaladolar to graduating to the VHL! Jaladolar is a great example of what a great VHLM GM is, in that he has done a great job of fostering an active team while at the same time could be on his way to winning a cup 

Next, Advantage and I would like to congratulate STZ on becoming the new Bern Royals GM. Good luck to both STZ and Jaladolar!

What kind of dolar? A Jala dolar?

I couldn't even bring myself to like this comment. Congrats STZ! You hurt the Royals and I'll hurt you!

It's been a great time in Bern, starting with four people in the LR. Two of those weren't even playing on the team (Victor and I), and now we're on the brink of winning a championship! Had some great people come through here in my short time and I'll be following the team as closely as ever even after the end of the season.

He goes into it knowing he could never live up to the legend of the last GM, it's easier to have the bar lowered like that. :D

Wooooooooow offered this man the Quebec job and said no. lil shit.

I like developing players. In the VHL with the current salary bracket structure you are punished for developing and drafting well. I'm more suited for the VHLM I think