SEA/TOR ; S43 off-season

Higgins

Stropko must be off the Bears before Mike's soon to be created player makes it to the VHL.

But now they trade him off and get a pick. Thus they gave up nothing to get their GM with a 3rd because they had shit. That is a poor transition now that I see what is going on.

But now they trade him off and get a pick. Thus they gave up nothing to get their GM with a 3rd because they had shit. That is a poor transition now that I see what is going on.

You mean the transition that you were a part of in the BoG, mentioned you were in favor of, and now suddenly are not? You literally just mentioned last night this exact scenario.

You mean the transition that you were a part of in the BoG, mentioned you were in favor of, and now suddenly are not?

After realizing that Seattle has no picks and thus are giving up nothing to acquire a free player who could be a draft selection yes. I will revert you back to S31 with Cologne.

After realizing that Seattle has no picks and thus are giving up nothing to acquire a free player who could be a draft selection yes. I will revert you back to S31 with Cologne.

You already know I disagree with how that Cologne pick was handled.

Your exact words, in context:

Cause you have to acquire your GM first before you hold the rights to his players as far as I know, so you either have to draft him or trade for him.

That's actually not a rule. If the league implements a GM the Commissioners can determine that he simply goes in and creates a player that is 1-2 season from hitting the vHL. No compensation has to go back to Riga (sic).

let's forget the larger issues and instead scapegoat one member of the BOG. you guys all fucked it up.

here's a quote from Draper:

"i literally just saw the trade."

so i guess it couldn't have been too damn clear in the board what was going on.

Edited by CoachReilly

Hasn't this happened before where Mike became GM of a team as a draftee? Pretty sure Riga was forced to use a 2nd round pick in his draft to acquire him. Toronto shouldn't get anything and Seattle should lose a 1st, in my opinion.