S44 Regular Season Index

Will

• Commissioner

If they can't be bothered to get lines in, they only have themselves to blame if they are stuck with auto-lines. No reason to delay the  season (I mean really, the VHLM has already had a sim, that just shouldn't happen) because two teams (who won't really be competitive anyway) are being lazy.

If they can't be bothered to get lines in, they only have themselves to blame if they are stuck with auto-lines. No reason to delay the  season (I mean really, the VHLM has already had a sim, that just shouldn't happen) because two teams (who won't really be competitive anyway) are being lazy.

Advantage has been without internet for a while and couldn't complete lines on his phone and I'm sure jaladolar has a fair reason behind not having his lines in, so let's no jump to conclusions. 

• Commissioner

Advantage has been without internet for a while and couldn't complete lines on his phone and I'm sure jaladolar has a fair reason behind not having his lines in, so let's no jump to conclusions. 

The being lazy part was probably not fair, I’ll apologize for that.

As far as fair reasons or not, the way I look at it, they had plenty of time. We can’t delay the season because they haven’t gotten it done, regardless of their reasons. There are other people on both teams, if they couldn’t get it done I’m sure they could have asked someone else to do it. At the very least they could just PM draper lines to input for them which is better than nothing.

The being lazy part was probably not fair, I’ll apologize for that.

As far as fair reasons or not, the way I look at it, they had plenty of time. We can’t delay the season because they haven’t gotten it done, regardless of their reasons. There are other people on both teams, if they couldn’t get it done I’m sure they could have asked someone else to do it. At the very least they could just PM draper lines to input for them which is better than nothing.

I do agree that lines should have been submitted earlier and it's their jobs as a general manager to find a way to put those lines in on time. So, there aren't any arguments from me about that. 

Edited by Kel