GM 82: Cologne vs. Quebec

JardyB10

Enough of my humility bullshit, you two are acting like little bitches, so shut the fuck up and take a loss like the rest of us.

Good game the rest of Quebec.

Hi my name is Boom I criticize other people's character when I cry like a little bitch every time I end up on Davos. 

:ph34r:

At least you two got one team right. Toronto was the only team I didn't want to play for.

As for being a little bitch, how's the SHL point task system these days Frank?

Idk how's Yamazaki doing bud? 

The amount of back and forth in this thread is ridiculous. How can people argue so much over a sim league? Who gives a shit?

Mikaelson is amazing.

Cote is amazing.

3 Moons is amazing. <<< Just adding that cuz YOLO.

Also Phil I love you.

So many people here complain themselves and then bitch when other people complain. It's a little hypocritical.

Team's get fucked over sometimes in the sim when it seems like it would never happen on paper. But it's a sim. Shit happens. Get over it.

Do I give a fuck that Boychuk has 0 cups in his VHL career? Sure, maybe a little bit because it would be nice to have at least one. But it's a sim, so whatever. I'll have another player and more cracks at it with him. It's not like I'm out there on the ice myself getting blown out or losing cups.

I could imagine it's a lot worse for the GM's though after all the time you put into making trades and drafting players trying to find who's active or whatever, and it seems like you finally have the right team to win, only to not go anywhere with it.

I don't know, I'm talking to much and I've been in the sun all day. Fuck me.

The amount of back and forth in this thread is ridiculous. How can people argue so much over a sim league? Who gives a shit?

Mikaelson is amazing.

Cote is amazing.

3 Moons is amazing. <<< Just adding that cuz YOLO.

Also Phil I love you.

So many people here complain themselves and then bitch when other people complain. It's a little hypocritical.

Team's get fucked over sometimes in the sim when it seems like it would never happen on paper. But it's a sim. Shit happens. Get over it.

Do I give a fuck that Boychuk has 0 cups in his VHL career? Sure, maybe a little bit because it would be nice to have at least one. But it's a sim, so whatever. I'll have another player and more cracks at it with him. It's not like I'm out there on the ice myself getting blown out or losing cups.

I could imagine it's a lot worse for the GM's though after all the time you put into making trades and drafting players trying to find who's active or whatever, and it seems like you finally have the right team to win, only to not go anywhere with it.

I don't know, I'm talking to much and I've been in the sun all day. Fuck me.

This post just screams aloe vera.