CGY/TOR ; S44

eaglesfan036

lol - two retiring rentals.

the stockholm contingent is subscribing to some serious group think mentality.

look at the two trades and honestly put them next to each other and tell me one isn't vastly fucked up over the other.

Honestly you don't know the details of any deals since I took over, so give it a rest, please.

:cheers:

Honestly you don't know the details of any deals since I took over, so give it a rest, please.

:cheers:

I don't think he said he did. I think he was saying that the trade with Stockholm was silly and that Stockholm players should look at how poorly weighted it was for Toronto.

I don't think he said he did. I think he was saying that the trade with Stockholm was silly and that Stockholm players should look at how poorly weighted it was for Toronto.

But every team's players are gonna support their team. If I was on Stockholm I would've wanted that deal to go through too - so I understand that viewpoint. The thing is though, their GM and I have moved on and we're the ones who have to work out a deal, so it doesn't matter too much what everyone else is shouting about. I just don't think people should keep poking and prodding at it - let them support their team as well ha.

We all see that the trade wasn't ideal, that is why it wasn't going to be allowed to happen as it was. 

But every team's players are gonna support their team. If I was on Stockholm I would've wanted that deal to go through too - so I understand that viewpoint. The thing is though, their GM and I have moved on and we're the ones who have to work out a deal, so it doesn't matter too much what everyone else is shouting about. I just don't think people should keep poking and prodding at it - let them support their team as well ha.

We all see that the trade wasn't ideal, that is why it wasn't going to be allowed to happen as it was. 

We'll get used to life than. Things get put in the open and get beaten like a dead horse. Gotta live with it.

We'll get used to life than. Things get put in the open and get beaten like a dead horse. Gotta live with it.

That's fine, but at least I've taken a stance from my side - Toronto doesn't need people to keep bashing on Stockholm about it lol.

What Stockholm has to do with this deal

wow what a horrid return

@blueteam get in here and veto this.

my response was to gorlab. and molholt, i've had a number of people from stockholm saying that i got some unusual benefit from the blue team and they got some unusual boning.  i think calgary paid a fair price as they got 1 awesome rental and another meh rental.

but i am involved in this by virtue of stockholm bringing me into it.  i'm sure you two are working it out on your end.

Edited by CoachReilly