Windows 10

boubabi

I actually downloaded it last night while I was out, and set it up (attempted, at least) before I went to bed.  There were so many problems I'm 99% sure I will go back to 7 when I get home later today.

I had a link come up in my notifications

It's pretty meh, but I just have it on my regular desktop. The only thing that's bugged me is that the Netflix app doesn't default to full screen anymore (first-world problems), and I just really don't like the look. I haven't used Edge, or Cortana, and it's not getting anywhere near my gaming PC, so I can't speak to any real issues.

fuck this piece of shit dammit I shouldn't have upgraded :(

You can uninstall, it's pretty easy to look up.  Windows 10 was horrible on my rig so I deleted it about 15 minutes after installing it.

You can uninstall, it's pretty easy to look up.  Windows 10 was horrible on my rig so I deleted it about 15 minutes after installing it.

Yeah I know I'm just lazy though. I didn't really have any issue with it other than yesterday when I got the "Critical error: Start menu and Cortana aren't working." message.

It's been irritating me a bit. Some of my drivers are acting fucky (my sound likes to be muted until I click and drag it to 17 or higher, then it will come on, until I open a different app/program). Apparently my NVIDIA driver isn't recognized either. Stylistically, I'm not a huge fan because fucking everything you open has to show you recently viewed things. I click on Folder Viewer, and I'm thrown immediately to recents, and at the top is my folder called "GF's Naked Pictures." I hit the Window button and it give me a preview of my photos folder, and it shows the most recently viewed photo, which is a naked picture of my girlfriend. Like, fuck off W10 what if someone else is using my fucking computer? Why do you want me to do the fucking cloud everyday? Why does everything have to be attached and everything I do be out in the open and so fucking invasive? I DON'T WANT EXPLORER AS MY DEFAULT I ALREADY TOLD FIREFOX TO BE MY DEFAULT WHY DO I NEED TO ENTER AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SERIES OF FOLDERS TO CHANGE DEFAULTS INSTEAD OF JUST CLICKING ON THE THING AND BEING LIKE "I WANT THIS AS MY DEFAULT"!!?

I know lots of these are probably problems I can find answers to/configure to my liking, but still. It's not good when I get used to W8 quicker and more seamlessly than a supposedly more user-friendly W10. I may actually go back to 8 if everything turns out to be too much of a pain in the dick.

It's been irritating me a bit. Some of my drivers are acting fucky (my sound likes to be muted until I click and drag it to 17 or higher, then it will come on, until I open a different app/program). Apparently my NVIDIA driver isn't recognized either. 

This was mostly what my issues were too.  My graphics card wouldn't properly work, and I couldn't resize the display for shit.  Also my wireless router driver wouldn't work properly so I said k bye.

I regret upgrading my touchpad keeps on not working and fun ft isn't working anymore sigh

i fixed it again somehow with drivers. if this keeps happening imma cry imo

Edited by Tylar