Windows 10

boubabi

• 7 months later...
  • Head Moderator

I've gone from vista to 10 and sofar haven't had any problems in the last 4 months. Runs smoother and once you turn off all the annoying features like cortana and recent used files etc...its quite good.

4 hours ago, brovy said:

whats the bitches name in the bottom left corner? shes a ho.

Yeah that's Cortana, she really is a ho... for shoooo'.

And yeah, it's so far so good for me. None of the driver or other obnoxious issues I had last time so far. I am slightly concerned it might be slowing things down because there was a couple times right after it installed where there was kind of a lag/delay when I try to move windows around and stuff, but it doesn't seem to be doing so now. Something I'm gonna keep my eye on though for sure.

Windows went downhill ever since I had to scroll through all of the useless crap just to get to the desktop. Why anyone would want anything other than a desktop is beyond me. Also apple products are the most horrible thing since tumblr, I refuse to ever use any apple product

• Senior Admin

On a more serious not I've had 10 for a few months on my PC and another month or so on this laptop. No problems on either, basically a cleaned up windows 7 which is nice.

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

Got a problem with my wireless mouse on windows 10, so yeah, there's that

These are the things I worry about. But going on two or whatever days now and things still seem fine, so that's good.

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, boubabi said:

Got a problem with my wireless mouse on windows 10, so yeah, there's that

I had to re-download most drivers after upgrade, including mouse/keyboard

• Head Moderator
22 hours ago, Draper said:

welp i may have spoken too soon

p.s. dont judge my loony default background 

Hide contents

SUVILdx.jpg

Might be because you use mcafee you turd.

• Senior Admin
41 minutes ago, tfong said:

Might be because you use mcafee you turd.

McAfee ain't bad. Better than Norton. But I mainly use it because I find it hard to trust free things (AVG).

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, Draper said:

McAfee ain't bad. Better than Norton. But I mainly use it because I find it hard to trust free things (AVG).

Just download avast. Completely free (just need to register yearly) and it works better than any other anti-virus I ever saw.

• Head Moderator
48 minutes ago, Draper said:

I use Symantec (norton) business client. No idea what the personal computer software one looks like these days but the business one is really slick and well designed. That and I get it for free :P

• Senior Admin
34 minutes ago, tfong said:

I use Symantec (norton) business client. No idea what the personal computer software one looks like these days but the business one is really slick and well designed. That and I get it for free :P

well you certainly cant call me a turd if your using norton!