Riga Reign GM Change

Effective immediately, I will be stepping down as GM of the Riga Reign. I had a blast, but it's time for me to move on. As I said when I originally became a member of the Blue Team, my time as a VHL GM was going to be much shorter than originally anticipated when I first accepted the position.

Toast will be taking over for me. There is a trade agreed upon by Riga and Davos that will become official at the conclusion of the Continental Cup.

I'm proud of what Riga accomplished during our run, but especially S40 and S41. We were finally able to overcome all of our challenges in S40 and get our Continental Cup, and we came within a game of repeating in S41. We haven't had much luck with the random number generator lately, but I'm confident in Riga's future.

I'd like to thank Mike, Jamie, Phil, and Eaglesfan for sticking with the team through the good times and the bad. It was one hell of a ride, and all of our hard work paid off in the end.

Thanks again for the opportunity!

I've loved Davos since being drafted there, so while it hurts to leave the team before we won that eventual cup, I'm also excited for new opportunities with Riga!

Thanks for all your hard work and efforts, flyersfan. I loved my days in Riga and had it not been for you and the others I probably would have never returned to my levels of activity.

Congratulations Toast! I wish you all the best luck for your tenure! 

Great job with Riga flyers, sucks you couldnt catch a break at the end but Riga was very solid during your reign.

Also congrats Toast, excited to see what you can accomplish with the team