9th Overall (COL 45 1st)

S47 Quebec 1st

S47 Quebec 2nd

:que: Quebec Acquires:

Francis York Morgan

Prince Gigga-Bijou

Shadhu Rathod Jr.

Tyson Stokes

This is a complicated move with a lot of moving parts. Obviously this is not the end piece of this deal. This trade has been in works for quite awhile so yeah.

I am actually not accepting at this point in time.

Edited by brovy

ILl'wait a specific event to happen before accepting this. But if I do, I'll make a short explanation of why this is happening: I'm at 38,25M in salary. So yeah. I had a ton of interest for those players so I had to pull this off now.

Posting the thread means automatically accepting the trade, the only one who can decline is boubabi.

I wondered that too. I think it's the second time he has rejected a trade that he posted, what's the point in posting?

Posting the thread means automatically accepting the trade, the only one who can decline is boubabi.

6.1 – Accepting a Trade

Each team must publicly accept the trade. By posting a trade thread it is considered to be accepting the trade, unless it is the Co-GM who posts it and thus needs approval from the GM. The only parties that are allowed to post a trade or accept one are the GM or Co-GM. CPU players may not be traded. All trades will be approved at the subject of the commissioner's office, and can be vetoed if ruled to be excessively detrimental to a franchise or purposely compromising the integrity of the league. After the trade deadline, no trades are allowed to be posted until the end of the playoffs.

• Admin

I wondered that too. I think it's the second time he has rejected a trade that he posted, what's the point in posting?

the NY trade was posted by Advantage so he had the right to decline that, not this one though as per the rule quoted above.

where's that explicitly stated?

i would think both parties need to accept at some same point in time as information can drastically change. not fair for one team to wait.  can boubabi just wait an eternity to accept this trade?

Edited by CoachReilly

If boubabi says I'm not going to accept this yet, I would consider the trade declined and need to be resubmitted. It's really not fair for brovy to have to consider assets locked in when boubabi is letting it sit there to weigh his other options.

Granted, no clue if they had agreed in private or if brovy should've posted it yet - but I think he should have the right to decline when the other party says I'm not gonna accept yet.

If boubabi says I'm not going to accept this yet, I would consider the trade declined and need to be resubmitted. It's really not fair for brovy to have to consider assets locked in when boubabi is letting it sit there to weigh his other options.

Granted, no clue if they had agreed in private or if brovy should've posted it yet - but I think he should have the right to decline when the other party says I'm not gonna accept yet.

This - would be completely nonsensical to hold Quebec hostage while a "i dunno tbd" response is pending from the other team.