Who would've thought?

Ahma

Who would have thought? How many of you thought that I, a random Finnish guy, would have stayed very very active? My guess is none, or one or two. Especially, when I found VHL when some random guys mentioned in some random ice hockey GM game. But here I am. And I'm glad I stayed over here. I got little bit of somethig else to do in my boring life. And it's been good that VHL requires good english, after these 5 months I can say that my english has improved a lot, Phil himself said that too :) There must have been some members who had faith in me from the beginning, (when I posted at "Create A Player" thread) at least one member. If there's none, I'm not surprised. People had no idea why I'm here. So, I'd like to know if someone believed in me. I bet that some members thought that I would go away after first few weeks, but that didn't happen. There are way too many members who joined and dissappeared after some time. At the moment I'm a Super Cup GM, I have a good looking VHL player and I'm in a good team, Davos. If you read this boring text this far, yay for that.