2015-2016 NHL Discussion

boubabi

so Calgary was supposed to be awesome, lol Colorado Avalanche 2.0. Sidney Crosby was supposed to rip shit up with Kessel. lol no. and Edmonton was gonna be saved by McDeflection lol nope.

Two weeks into the season...

Two weeks into the season...

i said Calgary was going to be Avs 2.0 much like everybody else that is proving to be true, i dont see how that will change much. and the last two were jokes kinda. I bet most people expect Crosby to atleast have 7 points in 4 games not 0. McDavid was supposed to save Edmonton. but it proves that Edmonton cant be fixed with more offence. 

so Logan Couture is hurt for 4-6 weeks. I need to replace him. who shall it be? Jason Spezza who has 4 goals and 2 assists for 6 points or Nathan MacKinnon who has 2 goals and 4 assists for 6 points? or should i just wait a little bit to see who cools down?

spezza

16th overall in GF. 3rd in GA. Great start.

Canucks would be doing better if they didn't blow two games in OT. Canucks are 2nd in GA/PG. Can't score even with a ton of PP's. 5% on the PP lol.

Semin sniped that one against STL.

I dont understand why Yannick Weber isnt on the PP yet. 

Desjardins is stubborn as fuck. I imagine he would be in the lineup tomorrow if Bartkowski didn't score last game. That'll keep Weber buried for another month unless the Sedins and Vrbata go and bitch about it again. :/

16th overall in GF. 3rd in GA. Great start.

Canucks would be doing better if they didn't blow two games in OT. Canucks are 2nd in GA/PG. Can't score even with a ton of PP's. 5% on the PP lol.

Semin sniped that one against STL.

I dont understand why Yannick Weber isnt on the PP yet. 

Desjardins is stubborn as fuck. I imagine he would be in the lineup tomorrow if Bartkowski didn't score last game. That'll keep Weber buried for another month unless the Sedins and Vrbata go and bitch about it again. :/

Apparently Vrbata skated with the twins this morning at practice, so that's probably a plus. It should get Vrbata going since he's no good really on the other lines. At least he doesn't pan well with work horses like Horvat.