2015-2016 NHL Discussion

boubabi

Weise (7) has more goals than Crosby (1), Malkin (4), Perry (0) and Karlsson (0) combined

nice.

Mccann has the same amount as those guys.... lol

Also Mccann, Sbisa and Sutter (Yes I know it was Bonino+) is looking a hell of a lot better then Kesler atm.

So Craig Button released his projected World Cup roster for Canada

Screen_Shot_2015_11_05_at_3_03_15_PM.png

Craig obviously needs to stop covering hockey. He isn't totally wrong, but there are some highly questionable additions that made way for guys getting left off.
T.J. Brodie? I like the guy but brent Burns is x2 the player Brodie is. Also I'd rather Seabrook in if it isn't Burns.
Mark Stone is a quality player but I don't think he gets the nod over guys like Sharp & MacKinnon. Also I don't understand the hype on O'Reilly, he is a good player but not the best defensively.

I think USA takes major steps forward this year.

ROR is so so so so so overrated. also isnt MacKinnon going to be on the under 23 team?

What is this Under 23 team you are talking about? Has something changed?

it says team north america but they will be all under 23 players im sure
The players for Team North American Youngstars will be selected from a pool of the best young hockey players from Canada and the United States. Those players age 23 and under will be available for selection exclusively by Team North American Youngstars

Edited by StevenStamkos91

Yeah, that roster there is a lot better. Out of those extra forwards, I'd probably take Nash, Spezza, Johansen, then Turris in that order.

I'd take Turris ahead of Spezza. I'd love to see Turris with some talent around him, haven't seen much until lately with Stone.