S45 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Will

Brett Slobodzian Trophy S45  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly, I'm surprised O'Malley is getting all the votes. He had no more than 12 more points than any of these other forwards, who all had significantly more hits. Yeah, he did also have the +55 and the best face-off percentage in the league, so voting for him is totally justified, but I'm just kind of surprised that nobody is valuing the hits that any of the other forwards have on him. O'Malley isn't strictly better than any of those other players up there.

He had no hits meaning for the most part he had the puck more often than not on his stick every time he was on the ice. is what i assume anyways. but yes, he wasn't significantly better than every, he is jut a little bit better than them though. 

nah son it means he a pussy

He had no hits meaning for the most part he had the puck more often than not on his stick every time he was on the ice. is what i assume anyways. but yes, he wasn't significantly better than every, he is jut a little bit better than them though. 

are you saying it's normal to never been implied in a checking position through 72 games, therefore approx 216 minutes ?

are you saying it's normal to never been implied in a checking position through 72 games, therefore approx 216 minutes ?

Why 216 minutes? Thats 3 minutes a game.

Karnage, Wolf or Köenig deserves it. This is what I mean by nobody cares about hits, O'Malley has 0 HITS!
But otherwise O'Malley is amazing player

O'Malley also had a 65% face-off percentage that isn't shown here. Aside from Koenig, the rest of these guys are wings, and based on face-off totals is looks like Koenig was only a part-time center. Just another thing to consider.

• Admin

nah son it means he a pussy

eyyyyyyyyy

Hits aren't the only mark of a player who makes a difference for their team defensively. Like Slaughter, who may not of had many hits, but was consistently on one of the best defensive teams and played a lot of PK minutes with one of the top PK teams.

Hits aren't the only mark of a player who makes a difference for their team defensively. Like Slaughter, who may not of had many hits, but was consistently on one of the best defensive teams and played a lot of PK minutes with one of the top PK teams.

yeh but he was a pussy too

More hits means, generally way more penalty minutes... so if Karnage and Koenig are spending 200 minutes in the penalty box.. being completely useless to the team.. then you can't ignore the fact that O'Malley didn't even get a minor.

So we can use the argument of "more hits more hits.. but then don't ignore the incredible discipline of the pussy players.

• Will locked this topic