Walking Dead Thread

Sandro

HAH! I saw a great post on Reddit. You really gotta wonder how freaked out Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene were when Rick and co. opened up the train car. They've just met, and have no idea what the main group has done. They're talking about how they're going to have to fight their way out, and Carl is all nonchalant when he says that his dad would be back. Seconds later, Rick opens the door and the world is burning. That would be a bit of a HOLY SHIT moment!

The fact I started liking him had me very concerned.

Oh for sure. Best part is that I've read some reddit threads where people had been predicting he'd follow comic Dale's story line, so it's looking like those people were right.

Oh for sure. Best part is that I've read some reddit threads where people had been predicting he'd follow comic Dale's story line, so it's looking like those people were right.

I've been calling that the Termites will be the Hunters since last season, I think most comic readers have. I'm just so happy that they're doing it!

I've been calling that the Termites will be the Hunters since last season, I think most comic readers have. I'm just so happy that they're doing it!

I did see that, I personally thought it could be true but I didn't think they'd actually go with the Hunters story- I just thought maybe they had tried to just bake it into terminus with them being cannibals.

Finally caught up, can enter this thread.  Random thoughts.

Episode 1:  Holy fuck this is awesome the fuck-around dial straight at 0.

Episode 2:  Good.

Episode 3:  Holy fuck this is awesome the fuck-around dial straight at 0.

Also I never really enjoyed Bob's character.  He kind of just came out of nowhere, be'd a useless tit for a while, became randomly optimistic and "charming" I have no idea how Sasha fell for that shit.  Most girls would just think he's weird, even if he literally is the last man on Earth.  Pretty badass tainted meat moment last episode though, so good for him.

We all knew Bob would die eventually I mean either a zombie or ebola were bound to get him

BTW would the terminus cannibals have died/turned from eating bobs tainted meat?!?

It might've made them sick, and with the lack of antibiotics they very well could have died.

We all knew Bob would die eventually I mean either a zombie or ebola were bound to get him

BTW would the terminus cannibals have died/turned from eating bobs tainted meat?!?

No, in the Walking Dead universe everyone's already infected, so when they get bitten and the like they die from the infection and not because it was a walker. They may have died like Sandro said because of toxins in the meat and the like, but the turn would have just been because they were all already infected.

No, in the Walking Dead universe everyone's already infected, so when they get bitten and the like they die from the infection and not because it was a walker. They may have died like Sandro said because of toxins in the meat and the like, but the turn would have just been because they were all already infected.

Yeah. Basically, there are two diseases to worry about:

1) The main virus that has infected everyone, that causes them all to turn when they die. As we know, everyone is stuck with this so no matter how someone dies they turn.

2) An infection from the simple fact the walkers are nasty as fuck. They rip a chunk of your body off of you and have all this gunk in their mouths that gets into your bloodstream causes a massive fever that will kill you. Obviously due to the lack of antibiotics in this world, there isn't much you can do besides amputating as quickly as possible and hoping. And of course, that only works if you get bit on a leg or an arm.